[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, XianGe said:

Lautaro Martinez not bad... He added intensity in Argentina win... Else France would've made a comeback

Vlahovic or Goncalo Ramos are good options too

But I think they will end up with Mitrovic or Ivan Toney

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

23 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Gakpo to LFC wow

surprised Man Utd screwed this transfer up

@noobmaster @meng.huat

hahaha... I not surprised. its man utd... dont know what their office boy doing.... they should be in contact with Gakpo's reps even before sacking CR7. maybeman utd towkay neow, want to haggle the price. 

i unhappy CR7 outburst agains man utd. but i also dont think its his fault only.

quite a few good players left OT and complained about man utd too. its no coincidence.

• Like 1

Just now, meng.huat said:

hahaha... I not surprised. its man utd... dont know what their office boy doing.... they should be in contact with Gakpo's reps even before sacking CR7. maybeman utd towkay neow, want to haggle the price. 

i unhappy CR7 outburst agains man utd. but i also dont think its his fault only.

quite a few good players left OT and complained about man utd too. its no coincidence.

Latest i heard is man utd have met Enzo Fernandez’s release price 

now Liverpool scrambling

Man utd were in talks with Gakpo reps in June but opted for Antony first

Liverpool on the other hand went direct to PSV for a deal

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Latest i heard is man utd have met Enzo Fernandez’s release price 

now Liverpool scrambling

Man utd were in talks with Gakpo reps in June but opted for Antony first

Liverpool on the other hand went direct to PSV for a deal

yes, in summer, Gakpo already decided to join man utd, but man utd went for Antony.

maybe man utd complacent they going to get Gakpo in Jan, so they take their grandmother sweet time, watch WC and go for xmas break....

i also suspect man utd no cash.... and banks stop providing more financing.... glazers cannot milk anymore... so they want to sell now... man utd gonna be screwed again... i actually liked hang ten's play, i hope he survives the ownership transition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

yes, in summer, Gakpo already decided to join man utd, but man utd went for Antony.

maybe man utd complacent they going to get Gakpo in Jan, so they take their grandmother sweet time, watch WC and go for xmas break....

i also suspect man utd no cash.... and banks stop providing more financing.... glazers cannot milk anymore... so they want to sell now... man utd gonna be screwed again... i actually liked hang ten's play, i hope he survives the ownership transition.

I dont think ten haag is great but hes been an improvement. He has had more balls than Ole too. 

IMG-7224.jpg

17 hours ago, XianGe said:

Maybe they want João Felix... So need prepare £130m

16 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Felix nothing special. 
nkunku better

kudus also good option for midfield

latest rumor is about FDJ. Might be England bound in Jan

Joao Felix didnt live up to his hype leh... 130m pounds might be tooo much... he come EPL sure kana whacked until MC king... @Homelander Joao Felix still KYM?

Nkunku is good! 

forget about FDJ... he only interested in milking barca. im glad man utd walk away and got Casemiro. I appreciate Casemiro is hardworking and committed. he really want to play for man utd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I dont think ten haag is great but hes been an improvement. He has had more balls than Ole too. 

thats good enough lo... one of the better manager since Moyes.

Actually i like Van Gaal also.  but he's a bit eccentric. usually his team buang after he eccentric. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Joao Felix didnt live up to his hype leh... 130m pounds might be tooo much... he come EPL sure kana whacked until MC king... @Homelander Joao Felix still KYM?

Nkunku is good! 

forget about FDJ... he only interested in milking barca. im glad man utd walk away and got Casemiro. I appreciate Casemiro is hardworking and committed. he really want to play for man utd.

JF joined the wrong team... I feel he needs RM... 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

4 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

thats good enough lo... one of the better manager since Moyes.

Actually i like Van Gaal also.  but he's a bit eccentric. usually his team buang after he eccentric. 

Prime Van Gaal was one of the best

i think he was too affected by behind the scenes at man utd

• Like 2

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Vinicius need to grow up. One of those players who rather play fifa at night than rest for training. Benzema need to scold these fools

brazilian kiddos are like that... come in play from 20 and peak at 26-27.... then buang from 28... and they dont care...

they won't want to play until 37... cant be bothered.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Nkunku is good! 

He mistake to go atm. Simeone dunno how to play him. 

Until now i feel he is like no10 or lwf like mbappe or neymar. This simeone play him as a striker. Small size but no big size striker to partner. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, meng.huat said:

brazilian kiddos are like that... come in play from 20 and peak at 26-27.... then buang from 28... and they dont care...

they won't want to play until 37... cant be bothered.

Tiagong original Ronaldo also like that... No need much training type... Party and women... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Homelander said:

He mistake to go atm. Simeone dunno how to play him. 

Until now i feel he is like no10 or lwf like mbappe or neymar. This simeone play him as a striker. Small size but no big size striker to partner. 

big size striker partner??

Luakuku KYM? :wahaha:

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 1

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Maradona beat them all

the real GOAT 

The guy looked overweight at 94 Workd Cup n still caused havoc. Argentina crumbled once he was banned

94 USA World Cup...

I remember Baggio missed penalty...

and Escobar own goal... which eliminated Colombia and costed his life.

• Sad 1