[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

9 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Dunno how they match up in europe. In serie a is no horse run liao

i see them(hope haha...) going very far. they no need 1 mega star, they ish every star combine forces team. really a team playing together in the well oil system.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

Arsenal first time into quarters since 2010

Many yrs of out of ucl tks to Wenger... Being stingy caused the team to lose morale, lose identity, lose position... 

Initially he help the club save $$$ to pay stadium debts but look at sp*rs in recent yrs... Build stadium yet still can buy players n get good sponsorship.. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Many yrs of out of ucl tks to Wenger... Being stingy caused the team to lose morale, lose identity, lose position... 

Initially he help the club save $$$ to pay stadium debts but look at sp*rs in recent yrs... Build stadium yet still can buy players n get good sponsorship.. 

but porto are really bang average. 
Arsenal will get eliminated once they meet an actual contender for the CL

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

saka like being held hostage yesterday, totally useless and mind like in other place. 

maybe porto kidnap his family... or he cant rise to the occasion. 

Arsenal becoming more cringe than manure. I hope they go trophyless

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

but porto are really bang average. 
Arsenal will get eliminated once they meet an actual contender for the CL

Arsenal very low chance so it's jz clocking sexperience... Porto ish old driver in ucl so they know how to play... Teta made same mistake as Wenger which is using same tactics as epl so they struggle to replicate same performance in ucl knockout...

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Arsenal becoming more cringe than manure. I hope they go trophyless

Din see much blowing of trumpet from them but everyone attacking them from celebration of win to taking penalties... They din say they gonna win anything like manyoo or sp*rs... 

25 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Arsenal very low chance so it's jz clocking sexperience... Porto ish old driver in ucl so they know how to play... Teta made same mistake as Wenger which is using same tactics as epl so they struggle to replicate same performance in ucl knockout...

Porto always kena hantam by PL clubs in recent seasons. Even lousy Liverpool last season can whack them

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

23 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Din see much blowing of trumpet from them but everyone attacking them from celebration of win to taking penalties... They din say they gonna win anything like manyoo or sp*rs... 

i go on X & Tiktok, all i see are arsenal fans mocking other teams. 
sad reality is Arsenal might never win as many CL as either Liverpool and Manure. 
@noobmaster fave AFTV also been saying they will win title since beating Liverpool in Community Shield in 2020 🤦🏻‍♂️

Very sian theres fa cup & intl break when the title race us heating up. 

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

46 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

sad reality is Arsenal might never win as many CL as either Liverpool and Manure. 
@noobmaster fave AFTV also been saying they will win title since beating Liverpool in Community Shield in 2020 🤦🏻‍♂️

Actually I hope arsenal go far. If they do well then the 5th UCL spot might go to England 😆

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

6 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

These ppl confidence duno come from where... The forums I read from they more cautious

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Depending on the performance of the English clubs this season cos recent seasons they keep winning

Last time need winner from outside of 4th to get 5th ucl spot

11 hours ago, pigpigoink said:

i see them(hope haha...) going very far. they no need 1 mega star, they ish every star combine forces team. really a team playing together in the well oil system.

Inter ko by pens. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Next season CL format looks weird. 

24 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Ang mo likes to create problem for more work

Each team guaranteed 8 games rather than 6. More money lol.

But the matchups can be quite random

• Like 2

spacer.png