[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, noobmaster said:

I rather Mourinho 

Sure or not? You think he can manage a dressing room with no leaders and filled with divas?

he will blame everyone by week 1 and say finishing 6th is realistic target

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Sure or not? You think he can manage a dressing room with no leaders and filled with divas?

he will blame everyone by week 1 and say finishing 6th is realistic target

I rather someone like him who will drop and clear out the divas. He was right about Martial after all.

To be fair we actually had one of the best seasons post SAF under him. Mickey Mouse treble in his first season and 2nd in epl. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

I rather someone like him who will drop and clear out the divas. He was right about Martial after all.

To be fair we actually had one of the best seasons post SAF under him. Mickey Mouse treble in his first season and 2nd in epl. 

Yes he will clear out, but by holding man utd bosses ransom n demand money. 
he is too toxic. Man Utd needs someone who will understand what the fans want. 
Mourinho is always about himself

man utd needs a Klopp. Klopp can scold LFC fans but still no issue cos he gets us. He understands the culture. 
Man Utd need that, no more mercenaries. 

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yes he will clear out, but by holding man utd bosses ransom n demand money. 
he is too toxic. Man Utd needs someone who will understand what the fans want. 
Mourinho is always about himself

man utd needs a Klopp. Klopp can scold LFC fans but still no issue cos he gets us. He understands the culture. 
Man Utd need that, no more mercenaries. 

Mourinho is better than all the other alternatives. To me they are just coaches, not managers.

Still, ETH should stay.. One more season to clear the deadwood. 61% win rate in first 100 games is not as bad as ppl think.

Edited by noobmaster
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Mourinho is better than all the other alternatives. To me they are just coaches, not managers.

Still, ETH should stay.. One more season to clear the deadwood. 61% win rate in first 100 games is not as bad as ppl think.

Ole had the passion and love for the club. Too bad the job was out of his depth. 

speaking from a LFC fan pov, I hope Ten Hag stays too 🤩

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Ole had the passion and love for the club. Too bad the job was out of his depth. 

speaking from a LFC fan pov, I hope Ten Hag stays too 🤩

From the interview it sounded like Ole got thrown under the bus by the management. Which is what we all knew. I like the current management changes though, backing ETH!

• wtf 1

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

From the interview it sounded like Ole got thrown under the bus by the management. Which is what we all knew. I like the current management changes though, backing ETH!

Ole was given no power too. They always treated him as a caretaker

i back ETH too. Will always respect him for chasing away Ronaldo, ruining Sancho n having players like Martial, Trashford, Maguire & Onana. 
More good years!

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Ole was given no power too. They always treated him as a caretaker

i back ETH too. Will always respect him for chasing away Ronaldo, ruining Sancho n having players like Martial, Trashford, Maguire & Onana. 
More good years!

Maguire is good la. Stayed away from social media, knuckled down and proved haters wrong. Unlike social media stars like Rashford and Sancho

And onana’s stats are quite decent considering how many shots he had to face every game. Just needs to improve on his reflexes 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

Maguire is good la. Stayed away from social media, knuckled down and proved haters wrong. Unlike social media stars like Rashford and Sancho

And onana’s stats are quite decent considering how many shots he had to face every game. Just needs to improve on his reflexes 

Maguire is good, but not 80 million good so he will always be labelled a flop for something he could not control. 

Trashford only play well when it’s time to negotiate contract. 

I dont look at stats, i look at results. If follow stats, Haaland is a crap player who misses more than he scores. 
Onana is bang average esp if compared to De Gea. 
The positive is he owns up to it n can tell hes been improving. If i was ETH, I’d be scouting for another #1 or someone to rotate with Onana. 
Arsenal & Chelsea had the right idea but Raya & Sanchez are quite bad

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Arsenal got temporarily top of table. Ramsdale with huge blunder.

Ref with the biggest blunder by letting Havertz stay on the pitch. Frustrating. Every game is about refs being shit

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg