[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, Camper said:

Heartbroken Neymar is left in floods of tears as the £198m man breaks down after losing the Champions League final with PSG... but it doesn't stop fans online revelling in his misery 

32292102-8656609-image-a-39_1598218047718.jpg.170ad2c3c6ad08ed09d0b8675803a31a.jpg32292108-8656609-image-a-42_1598218110889.jpg.677c7d0e7ff0808ccd7b9e786d03c1e4.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8656609/Neymar-left-tears-198m-man-breaks-losing-Champions-League-final-PSG.html

cry semo??

dont act la...

can go for summer holidays liao...

• Wahaha 1

Koeman tells Messi: "Your privilages are over" as captain demands Barcelona exit

Leo Messi reportedly wants to leave Barcelona, with one of the main reasons being that he does not want to work with new coach, Ronald Koeman.

Messi’s future at Camp Nou has been up in the air since Barcelona’s humiliating 8-2 defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter final on 14 August, which led to the sacking of coach Quique Setién and talks of major changes at the Catalan club.

Koeman was quickly installed as Setién’s replacement, after which Messi reportedly told the new coach that he saw himself "more out of the club than in it" in one of their first meetings. 

Koeman, Messi hold frank discussion

But now the most recent meeting between the pair has prompted Messi to finalise his decision, according to Diaro Olé, with the captain reportedly demanding that Barcelona allow him to leave immediately.

As reported by Diario Olé, in their meeting Koeman told Messi: “Your privileges in the squad are over, you have to do everything for the team. I'm going to be inflexible, you have to think about the team.”

Koeman’s frank words have reportedly convinced Messi that now is the time for him to leave Camp Nou and search for new beginnings at another club. And if the reports are correct, Europe’s top clubs will no doubt be flocking in a bid to land arguably the greatest player of a generation.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/08/25/football/1598383732_123977.html

===

Reported by AS, likely CSB. but very song if true... Koeman telling that to the Diva in her face.

• fapfapfap 1

Chelsea have signed England left-back Ben Chilwell from Leicester on a five-year deal for £45m.

Chilwell is Chelsea's third addition of the summer after the arrivals of winger Hakim Ziyech, 27, from Ajax and striker Timo Werner, 24, from RB Leipzig.

The defender, 23, is a Leicester academy product who made his debut for the club in 2015, and had a contract with the Foxes until 2024.

He missed the final five matches of the 2019-20 season with a foot injury.

Chelsea took fourth place and a Champions League place at the expense of Leicester on the final day of the Premier League season in July.

"I'm looking forward to being a part of this young, dynamic squad led by Frank Lampard as we challenge for honours next season," said Chilwell, who has 11 England caps.

Chilwell made a total of 123 appearances for Leicester and scored four goals, three of them coming in the Premier League last season.

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: "We are confident Ben will adapt very quickly to being a Chelsea player and with the fixture programme for 2020-21 especially busy, he is a fantastic addition to the squad needed to challenge for honours."

• Like 1

Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva has signed for Chelsea on a one-year deal, with the option of another. 

The 35-year-old has joined the Blues on a free transfer having left Paris St-Germain after their Champions League final defeat on 23 August.

He will bolster the Blues' defence, which conceded the most goals (54) in the Premier League top 10 in 2019-20.

"I am so happy to be joining Chelsea. I am delighted to be a part of Frank Lampard's exciting squad," Silva said.

"I'm here to challenge for honours and I look forward to playing at Stamford Bridge very soon."

Silva, who has made 88 international appearances, played more than 200 games for PSG during his eight years in the French capital, winning seven consecutive Ligue 1 titles.

He is manager Frank Lampard's fourth summer signing, following England left-back Ben Chilwellfrom Leicester and forwards Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner.

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva has signed for Chelsea on a one-year deal, with the option of another. 

The 35-year-old has joined the Blues on a free transfer having left Paris St-Germain after their Champions League final defeat on 23 August.

He will bolster the Blues' defence, which conceded the most goals (54) in the Premier League top 10 in 2019-20.

"I am so happy to be joining Chelsea. I am delighted to be a part of Frank Lampard's exciting squad," Silva said.

"I'm here to challenge for honours and I look forward to playing at Stamford Bridge very soon."

Silva, who has made 88 international appearances, played more than 200 games for PSG during his eight years in the French capital, winning seven consecutive Ligue 1 titles.

He is manager Frank Lampard's fourth summer signing, following England left-back Ben Chilwellfrom Leicester and forwards Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner.

They learn the lesson so faster cheong for the players b4 UEFA comes knocking

• Wahaha 1