[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I always found Curtis Jones underrated. He needs to shut some Liverpool fans up next season

Rather Harvey Elliott and Bajcetic get more time :s 

TBF very few academy players have made it to the main squad and been a success :(  Curtis Jones goal IDK if intended or not lol looked it came off his back rather than his head :haha:

6 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Rather Harvey Elliott and Bajcetic get more time :s 

TBF very few academy players have made it to the main squad and been a success :(  Curtis Jones goal IDK if intended or not lol looked it came off his back rather than his head :haha:

Bajcetic 100%
Harvey and Curtis to me same level but Harvey is more talented and versatile

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I just read. What a waste if he join for money

i am happy Henderson is taking saudi offer seriously cos retirement age liao. 

Gerard also went Saudi to revive his career liao...Mitrovic also rumored to be  pursued

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Just like China few years back. Did not amount to anything in the long run

It's cos they never take the initiative to do something first .. 

UAE states, Qatar, Bahrain they sponsored few sports to promote their countries and regular sports whitewashing ..

Then Saudi feel left out at then go all out to do a big grab - now got pour $$ into motorsports, golf, tennis, cricket, cycling and ofc football. Like looking at co-hosting a World Cup, but with few European & African countries together - so there will be less negative publicity about hosting there like it happed with Qatar. Also I think they damn salty cos Qataris managed to own few football clubs and then host the FIFA World Cup - and want to do the same.

What it means though is for next 10-12yrs expats going to make big $$ in construction, management and brand building :s 

• Like 2