[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

18 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Looks like Sancho is United bound. 
a lot of money for a 20 year old. 

Have a feeling gonna be expensive flop again. At 20yrs old earn this much. In contract sure have yearly wage rise clause. Got money not like that throw de man...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Camper said:

Have a feeling gonna be expensive flop again. At 20yrs old earn this much. In contract sure have yearly wage rise clause. Got money not like that throw de man...

I am certain he will be. He is a player who needs motivated players around him. He’s good at winning penalties though so Bruno Fernandes and Sancho can compete in diving contest 

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I am certain he will be. He is a player who needs motivated players around him. He’s good at winning penalties though so Bruno Fernandes and Sancho can compete in diving contest 

Likewise for pogba, rashford and james. Only martial seems to be quite ok.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Camper said:

Likewise for pogba, rashford and james. Only martial seems to be quite ok.

Martial, like Pogba, is severely underperforming I feel. Both players need a new club and change of environment. 
As a Liverpool fan, I am delighted to see them rot.

But as a football fan, I feel for them and hope they can revive their careers. Alexis realised this and made the smart move to Inter(soon to be permanent as Sancho will wear number 7)

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Martial, like Pogba, is severely underperforming I feel. Both players need a new club and change of environment. 
As a Liverpool fan, I am delighted to see them rot.

But as a football fan, I feel for them and hope they can revive their careers. Alexis realised this and made the smart move to Inter(soon to be permanent as Sancho will wear number 7)

Sanchez ah.. im sure man utd will still be cosharing the wage. Crazy.. now they double down the spending with a sancho:o

Martial i think he has improved a lot. Quite nice to see. Pogba is there to farm only. Good eat good sleep, dont see him going anywhere to win trophies anymore lol