[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

3 minutes ago, Camper said:

Sanchez ah.. im sure man utd will still be cosharing the wage. Crazy.. now they double down the spending with a sancho:o

Martial i think he has improved a lot. Quite nice to see. Pogba is there to farm only. Good eat good sleep, dont see him going anywhere to win trophies anymore lol

Heard from reliable source that Sanchez will agree a huge paycut to join Inter and United will pay at least 17 million a year for Sancho wages. 

If no Covid, I think Real would have bought Pogba. 

• fapfapfap 1

IMG-7224.jpg

14 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Heard from reliable source that Sanchez will agree a huge paycut to join Inter and United will pay at least 17 million a year for Sancho wages. 

If no Covid, I think Real would have bought Pogba. 

Pogba, de gea should both go to RM. But i doubt so. Looks like they are going to farm till retirement.

Sanchez i think man utd will still pay more of his salary. Should be a 2 years contract. Damn silly if you think about it :puke:

7 minutes ago, Camper said:

Pogba, de gea should both go to RM. But i doubt so. Looks like they are going to farm till retirement.

Sanchez i think man utd will still pay more of his salary. Should be a 2 years contract. Damn silly if you think about it :puke:

De Gea has been so awful recently, even Sembawang Rangers dont want

Sanchez was a dumb move to begin with. Even Citeh didnt wanna be scammed into a deal

IMG-7224.jpg

34 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

De Gea has been so awful recently, even Sembawang Rangers dont want

Sanchez was a dumb move to begin with. Even Citeh didnt wanna be scammed into a deal

Because Ole sacked DDG's coach. It is really a miracle they can enter champs league. Cant imagine if bruno injured in future, man utd sure crash.

EMuWHOiXUAUXxkb.thumb.jpg.f0d30e9b33540bfe24c180654583fba7.jpg

• Wahaha 1

45 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Im so happy Ole is still around. More laughs!

You never see him so happy to finish 3rd and enter champs league, machiam won epl.

Im still not convinced that he is the right fit to lead man utd. 🤨

I find myself watching arsenal games more these days. I like that pepe. Exciting. Sometimes cartoon when david luis leak goals 🤣

• Wahaha 1

32 minutes ago, Camper said:

You never see him so happy to finish 3rd and enter champs league, machiam won epl.

I find myself watching arsenal games more these days. I like that pepe. Exciting. Sometimes cartoon when david luis leak goals 🤣

He is so arrogant. Claims that he proved people wrong. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Pepe is good but expected better. Maybe still finding his feet. Auba is so lethal n fun to watch too

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, Camper said:

Sanchez ah.. im sure man utd will still be cosharing the wage. Crazy.. now they double down the spending with a sancho:o

Martial i think he has improved a lot. Quite nice to see. Pogba is there to farm only. Good eat good sleep, dont see him going anywhere to win trophies anymore lol

Nowadays celery too ex so once reach max liao wun move... 

• fapfapfap 1

41 minutes ago, Camper said:

That's y use $$$ like crazy... 

Watch arsenal games will heart break ba... Either self kelong or ref kelong....

Pepe still work in progress player... Not the peak yet... 

• Wahaha 1

14 minutes ago, XianGe said:

That's y use $$$ like crazy... 

Watch arsenal games will heart break ba... Either self kelong or ref kelong....

Pepe still work in progress player... Not the peak yet... 

Anyhow spend seriously. Now daniel james like vanished liao. There goes 15mil exclude wages.

Lol that is why arsenal games very entertaining. Can score goals and own goals 😅

• Wahaha 1

Manchester City sign Bournemouth defender for £40m

Nathan Ake: Manchester City sign defender from Bournemouth | Football News  | Sky Sports

The Netherlands international, who has agreed a five-year contract at Etihad Stadium, described joining Pep Guardiola's side as a "dream".

"Pep is a manager admired across the world. What he's done in the game speaks for itself," said 25-year-old Ake.

"The success he's had is unbelievable and the style of football he plays really appeals to me."

It is understood there is an additional £1m in add-ons as part of the deal.

Ake becomes City's second summer signing following the £21m arrival of Valencia winger Ferran Torres, 20, on Tuesday.

Ake joined Bournemouth in 2017 for a club record fee and made 121 appearances.