[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@Cybertan

some deluded fans think Klopp will U-turn cos too emotional to leave

He will leave and wants a break. No amount of fans will make him stay.

i saw an article of him which describes 21/22 season a “dog year” almost quit his job.

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cybertan said:

He will leave and wants a break. No amount of fans will make him stay.

i saw an article of him which describes 21/22 season a “dog year” almost quit his job.

21/22 had so much emotion. Losing title again by 1 point, losing CL final that the fans were abused before the game. 

IMG-7224.jpg

"I am Xabi Alonso, I will be in charge of Liverpool next season, but I am short of money for my flights to Liverpool," said the message, written in Thai.

The Central Investigation Bureau told supporters to watch out for a viral message purporting to show the Spaniard's Instagram account asking for donations of 300 baht (US$8.50) to help pay his airfare.

"Liverpool fans, calm down. Xabi is not yet the manager, but there is already a scammer," said the police statement posted on Facebook on Sunday.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/xabi-alonso-liverpool-scam-thailand-police-warn-fans-4085081

• Wahaha 4

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

"I am Xabi Alonso, I will be in charge of Liverpool next season, but I am short of money for my flights to Liverpool," said the message, written in Thai.

The Central Investigation Bureau told supporters to watch out for a viral message purporting to show the Spaniard's Instagram account asking for donations of 300 baht (US$8.50) to help pay his airfare.

"Liverpool fans, calm down. Xabi is not yet the manager, but there is already a scammer," said the police statement posted on Facebook on Sunday.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/xabi-alonso-liverpool-scam-thailand-police-warn-fans-4085081

Xabi Alonso short of money :lol:

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

He is really good. What happens when Trent is fully fit? lol

Darwin playing well but unlucky. Should be 3-0

Darwin being Darwin. 🫣

Edited by Cybertan
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Got skills mah .. can hit bar 4/5 times :( 

Sometimes it is about contribution too. 
Kuyt is an example. He was signed to score goals. Frustrating to watch but the fans, his managers adored him. 
Cos he always worked his ass off. 
Same with Darwin. He irritates opponents, overall good G/A return too. 

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Sometimes it is about contribution too. 
Kuyt is an example. He was signed to score goals. Frustrating to watch but the fans, his managers adored him. 
Cos he always worked his ass off. 
Same with Darwin. He irritates opponents, overall good G/A return too. 

Yeah he kept trying till the end with the Diaz assist. Out of the 4/5 bar hits, 2 should have been goal. And PK prolly Salah or Macallister job. Jota might have taken it but cannot cos have to go out cos of that stamp lol 

If Nunez gets to 20 goals / season will be good

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Yeah he kept trying till the end with the Diaz assist. Out of the 4/5 bar hits, 2 should have been goal. And PK prolly Salah or Macallister job. Jota might have taken it but cannot cos have to go out cos of that stamp lol 

If Nunez gets to 20 goals / season will be good

I would have let Virgil & Jota if fit to take the pen in Salah’s absence. Some fans say Mac or Szoboszlai

Nunez should have converted the pen since the gk went wrong way and maybe the 2nd half header

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg