[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

38 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

so is actually can drink water in the blardy meeting right? jus dat u din lug the water bottle along 🤢

Drank leh, but the meeting room got those 500ml bottles - drink finish 2. But water bottle larger, confirm would have drank more :( Meeting also jin boring :( 

17 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

he say until like cant drink ma. which cant be la, just for drinking water

u dying to strike on me again 

You’re too sensitive or think too highly of yourself 😆
like that The King likes to strike on me and noob strikes on coffenut cos they joke around 🙄

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Sigh. City score liao

The plastic kid fans gonna celebrating like annoying pricks 

Erm maybe not, I heard the atmosphere in the pre match fan zone area was dead af lol.. embarrassment 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

I fell asleep early last night, never watch the match. Today watched the h/l - looks like Inter actually played okay lol

City finally champs liao ..

Their across the town rivals .. owners till haven't decided who to sell to lolol. Confirm another poor season with the coach and transfer staff unable to get even their second choice transfer targets :haha:

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

I fell asleep early last night, never watch the match. Today watched the h/l - looks like Inter actually played okay lol

City finally champs liao ..

Their across the town rivals .. owners till haven't decided who to sell to lolol. Confirm another poor season with the coach and transfer staff unable to get even their second choice transfer targets :haha:

ending part inter was attacking and could have scored twice if not for ederson

Anyway got a feeling the glazers want to drag this as long as possible so they have an excuse not to spend

Then ten hag will just end up with rabiot on free

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png