WTA - Google Shared Drive

Bigbird

The thing about "cloud drive" is where they are hosted.

Major ones like Gdrive ,OneDrive and Dropbox are good as they have good connection to sg so download and upload is faster.

Cheap ones have to consider where they are set up. Likely transfer speed will be slower than the big ones though.

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

21 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

The thing about "cloud drive" is where they are hosted.

Major ones like Gdrive ,OneDrive and Dropbox are good as they have good connection to sg so download and upload is faster.

Cheap ones have to consider where they are set up. Likely transfer speed will be slower than the big ones though.

Taking this as an example

https://www.lazada.sg/products/promo-google-drive-unlimited-storage-shared-drive-lifetime-i734988321-s2360944810.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.5.2403fac0gWe2dE&search=1

How to tell where it located?

Is this Gdrive legit?

Edited by Bigbird

12 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Usually these are accounts which belong to some big company with a lot of spare licences. Some of their light fingered employees take and sell online.

TL;DR: Stolen

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

33 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Usually these are accounts which belong to some big company with a lot of spare licences. Some of their light fingered employees take and sell online.

TL;DR: Stolen

Thanks for your inputs.

The product "Highlights" says

• 100% Safe
  • You will be the only one in the drive - As a manager of the shared drive
  • Google Drive Unlimited Storage
  • Your personal account will remain unaffected and will still have 15GB of storage.
  • A new Drive under Shared Drives will be added to your Google Drive, it will have unlimited storage.
  • You can upload whatever and how much ever you want. I have friends upload multiple TBs of data.
  • I will not have access to your data.
  • I recommend using Air Explorer instead of the web interface to manage your Drive on Desktop as it has added functionality.
  • Google Photos app won't automatically sync your Photos to the Unlimited Drive, however you can use another app [MiXplorer] to sync your Photos and everything else
  • Link sharing folders on shared drives is not allowed by Google
  • Validity: Lifetime

Is this typical of corporate shared drives?

I was suspecting. The seller may have a Huge storage capacity Shared drive and sell off by sharing access to his account. Like someone mentioned above.

However, the highlighted points states otherwise.

if the stolen G-drive account are sold off as a full account then its not so bad (eg those cracked MS software licenses). :p But if its sold as a part of a large account then security is a suspect.

What do u guys think?

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Thanks for your inputs.

The product "Highlights" says

Is this typical of corporate shared drives?

I was suspecting. The seller may have a Huge storage capacity Shared drive and sell off by sharing access to his account. Like someone mentioned above.

However, the highlighted points states otherwise.

if the stolen G-drive account are sold off as a full account then its not so bad (eg those cracked MS software licenses). :p But if its sold as a part of a large account then security is a suspect.

What do u guys think?

So those ms office software we see on shopee platform is those kind uh?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠