MIKE TYSON WILL PAY SOMEONE $10 MILLION TO MARRY HIS DAUGHTER MIKEY TYSON

The_King

oxing legend Mike Tyson is willing to pay someone $10 Million dollars if they marry his 30 year old daughter “Mikey Lorna Tyson”. Mike is tired of no one liking or being attracted to his oldest daughter. Anybody out there ready to make a quick $10 Million dollars?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-26-at-12.37.00-PM.pn

childrens-of-michael-jackson.jpg

https://www.hiphopoverload.com/mike-tyson-will-pay-someone-10-million-to-marry-his-daughter-mikey-tyson/

• wtf 2

2 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

eee... i cant imagine her PGD stink

actually ah, angmoh are the most disgusting.

I got fuck black girl before, pgd is clean and their overall hygiene is good. Even for their body soap they use wash cloth so that their dirt dont transfer to others if sharing bathroom

angmoh anus sometimes got the leftover shit smell or some toilet paper wipe stains. But cos i biantai I also just lick and enjoy. But frankly find their hygiene is the worst

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

actually ah, angmoh are the most disgusting.

I got fuck black girl before, pgd is clean and their overall hygiene is good. Even for their body soap they use wash cloth so that their dirt dont transfer to others if sharing bathroom

angmoh anus sometimes got the leftover shit smell or some toilet paper wipe stains. But cos i biantai I also just lick and enjoy. But frankly find their hygiene is the worst

If nv clean properly, later the skin will tear or blood at the shit area

Don't they feel that?