A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

5 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I think this is the first drama i saw her. She also actef anothet drama call Miss Harramundi togethet with Lee elijah.. tht ome i havent watch yet

Icic, korean drama not really my forte...many times i start watching but unable to finish lol

Just now, Homelander said:

Icic, korean drama not really my forte...many times i start watching but unable to finish lol

Ya..cos too many episodes

The nice unker drama The Player i havent watched finish. Even it is only 14 episodes, i also wanna slowly watch 😂😂

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Ya..cos too many episodes

The nice unker drama The Player i havent watched finish. Even it is only 14 episodes, i also wanna slowly watch 😂😂

Yeah then can enjoy ma...i find k-dramas sometimes too draggy...the other time got one Yoona act in Spain or what...i also buay tahan

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

Yeah then can enjoy ma...i find k-dramas sometimes too draggy...the other time got one Yoona act in Spain or what...i also buay tahan

Ya can be a bit draggy. Black also abit draggy at some parts. The first few epsidoe very funny whwn the grim reaper possess his dead body.

When possess liao hor he can even eat his food at the dead corpse murder scene and his food drop at the dead corpse he still can pick up and eat. All his colleagues see liao vomitted 😂😂😂

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Ya can be a bit draggy. Black also abit draggy at some parts. The first few epsidoe very funny whwn the grim reaper possess his dead body.

When possess liao hor he can even eat his food at the dead corpse murder scene and his food drop at the dead corpse he still can pick up and eat. All his colleagues see liao vomitted 😂😂😂

Wow that is kinda gross...hahaha...if reach those parts like mv, got songs and the characters do nothing, i just fwd...sibei waste time

• Wahaha 1

11 minutes ago, Homelander said:

tension in da house?

44 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Whats wrong

Low mood last night and i came to a realisation to certain issues

Edited by Chestnut
  • Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Now the CB kena extended i will have nothing much to do leh. If have my drama can or not huh?

If tomorow i stare out of my window at 7.55pm to see if got any nice unker working out in his house in the opposite block or not. And if i spot one i will beo very vigorously  behind my house curtain. Till he notis then i will quickly hide. And then the following day, i try to beo more till he notis and then i hide kym? @HarrisY

• Wahaha 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

7 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Now the CB kena extended i will have nothing much to do leh. If have my drama can or not huh?

If tomorow i stare out of my window at 7.55pm to see if got any nice unker working out in his house in the opposite block or not. And if i spot one i will beo very vigorously  behind my house curtain. Till he notis then i will quickly hide. And then the following day, i try to beo more till he notis and then i hide kym? @HarrisY

if nice uncle making char siew bao, kym?????

电影】黄秋生做叉烧包,用料特殊,影帝也有一手好厨艺电影• 52movs.com

非洲叉燒包登場 | Whatscap

• wtf 2