Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

4 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

This is the result of being bullied everywhere he goes. He craves power

Someone in cag discussion mentioned before, he didn’t get bullied like how he described. Just very quiet 

• Like 1

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Someone in cag discussion mentioned before, he didn’t get bullied like how he described. Just very quiet 

I saw that. I think his bullying really began in ns. He enlisted same time as me, the bullying was bad & regulars etc wld not help. Instead call the bullied names etc. so Kurt maybe kena like that. Not to mention his smelly character, no allies

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Very famous nk troll. Everytime he pban on sight, he appear with multiple clones. Purposely use same nick but number each clone to taunt mods

Sounds familiar, someone might have mentioned in nk

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Very famous nk troll. Everytime he pban on sight, he appear with multiple clones. Purposely use same nick but number each clone to taunt mods

I rmb him. He came to the kaya loti forum later on, and he will always upload big big picture with his username in the chatbox n troll everyone

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Satki .. got jod go 1 day, but resign second day cos not allowed to use phone watch beedios and sleep .. 

Knn .. the security agency will confirm allow use phone as regular user - if got calls from home, or listen to music etc using earphones. But if use phone watch video 75% of the time, ofc won't allow la .. 

But the TG chat job lobang really next level 

bEOHwBG.jpeg

• Wahaha 3

11 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Satki .. got jod go 1 day, but resign second day cos not allowed to use phone watch beedios and sleep .. 

Knn .. the security agency will confirm allow use phone as regular user - if got calls from home, or listen to music etc using earphones. But if use phone watch video 75% of the time, ofc won't allow la .. 

But the TG chat job lobang really next level 

bEOHwBG.jpeg

Most of the lobang is pure trolling but he still thank n say he cant work overseas etc

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg