Boomer not happy the unit next door put shoe outside, keep kicking it away

The_King

Posted (edited)

if it was me i dumpster dive all unwanted shoe and dump at least 8 pair there, let her kick or throw also nvm. it will not be as tidy as them, more like those hoarder house

635889974056988808-Hoarded-Walkway-to-Ki

let see who can play longer

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

11 minutes ago, The_King said:

She's not wrong to kick it away... The beedio person was pushing it by putting shoes there.. by right in by laws no obstruction outside... No offence only peasant mentality to put shoes, rack, plants, bicycle, pram outside in a condo... 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

if it was me i dumpster dive all unwanted shoe and dump at least 8 pair there, let her kick or throw also nvm. it will not be as tidy as them, more like those hoarder house

635889974056988808-Hoarded-Walkway-to-Ki

let see who can play longer

Condom will get complain

• Wahaha 1

Just now, XianGe said:

She's not wrong to kick it away... The beedio person was pushing it by putting shoes there.. by right in by laws no obstruction outside... No offence only peasant mentality to put shoes, rack, plants, bicycle, pram outside in a condo... 

that why my home, the first thing i choose not near rubbish bin or near another unit or directly face them

i rather be live like i am legend guy then see another human near my home

• Like 3

In HK, the neighbour would have been called up and warned. If they persist, they will be fined and dragged to court.

They will be given the PAP way, as in fined till their pants drop.

I think low ses coolie behaviour is all around us and add that with their translation background. Recipe for shiat to happen

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satki said:

In HK, the neighbour would have been called up and warned. If they persist, they will be fined and dragged to court.

I think low ses coolie behaviour is all around us and add that with their translation background. Recipe for shiat to happen

The boomer or the lady?

8 hours ago, Satki said:

Here no blame culture please.

Thanks to beta man

think she dulan cos complain to mgmt many times but the idiot who post the vid bo chup. thats why she behaves this way. 

its true that condo not allow even a shoe rack outside the corridor. mgmt got the right to throw it again if numerous warnings are not heed. 

so if its condo. i forsee the buay zhi dong and gualan one is the one who took the vids. confirm 1st time HDB upgraders to condo to have this kind of low ses behaviour. 

you buy EC will kena alot of this kind of ppl. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

think she dulan cos complain to mgmt many times but the idiot who post the vid bo chup. thats why she behaves this way. 

its true that condo not allow even a shoe rack outside the corridor. mgmt got the right to throw it again if numerous warnings are not heed. 

so if its condo. i forsee the buay zhi dong and gualan one is the one who took the vids. confirm 1st time HDB upgraders to condo to have this kind of low ses behaviour. 

you buy EC will kena alot of this kind of ppl. 

Ya the boomer who took the beedio ish the problem... He basically a cb kia want to eat the corner unit... Now want to bully her using the beedio... 

• Like 2