Miss Nguyen PT looking to get married, anyone?

The_King

Name : Miss Nguyen PT
Height : 1.68m
Weight : 45kg
Education : Doing Senior High School now
No boyfriend before. Very lovely lady.
But need to interact with her for 9 months (till she is 18 yrs old), then can get married. Make use of the 9 months to know each other better.
Looking for guys below 36 yrs old and earning at least S$4800. If you are earning less than this, you will find it challenging to be a sole breadwinner with a take home pay of S$3800.
Many marriages with foreign spouses break down due to financial issues. Consider properly.
Marry a Singaporean and have dual income. You will be so much more comfortable with your finances.

414008317_1354798821996418_3430766674081414376262_1354798861996414_6194983222447412966516_1354798728663094_4985067173740414339032_1354798875329746_4628132387565

• wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

36 minutes ago, The_King said:

Many marriages with foreign spouses break down due to financial issues. Consider properly

this is so true. cos you are not only marrying her. you are basically marrying her whole fucking family. 

in VN the lan jiao son once married can fuck care the parents whereas daughter are the ones needing to take care of her parents. 

the 重男轻女 is still very strong in VN

28 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

this is so true. cos you are not only marrying her. you are basically marrying her whole fucking family. 

in VN the lan jiao son once married can fuck care the parents whereas daughter are the ones needing to take care of her parents. 

the 重男轻女 is still very strong in VN

Ya marry her village + she become Tai Tai in sg while sinkies male work... 

If she's the submissive type, I will only allow her to wear sleeveless/topless at home and show half ball outside.

If she naughty at home, I will hoot her pigu then pin her doggy style and dry hump her to show who's boss. 

If she likes to talk back to me, I will ask her shut up and say "men talk chiu diam diam. Without moi, chiu would still be in vietnam eating dirt on the ground! Then hoot her pigu again"

She will prepare meals. No question asked. If never, I will teh her nnp and hoot her pigu to remind her

:cool:

Edited by CannotTahanLiao
  • Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

10 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

If she's the submissive type, I will only allow her to wear sleeveless/topless at home and show half ball outside.

If she naughty at home, I will hoot her pigu then pin her doggy style and dry hump her to show who's boss. 

If she likes to talk back to me, I will ask her shut up and say "men talk chiu diam diam. Without moi, chiu would still be in vietnam eating dirt on the ground! Then hoot her pigu again"

She will prepare meals. No question asked. If never, I will teh her nnp and hoot her pigu to remind her

i make her my sex slave.

• Wahaha 1

9 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

See vietbu wear aodai will make the knees go weak mmm

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

i make her my sex slave.

Wa can roleplay the Japanese torture during ww2 

I will dress up as the jippun occcifer then go to the kitchen and ambush her

*oh 有白鸡wahahahah* 

Then proceed to fireman carry her mmm

"chiu anti Japanese right? Chiu today unlucky hehheh* spank her pigu while taking her back to bedroom"

Throw her to the bed and WAHAHAHAHA

• Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Wa can roleplay the Japanese torture during ww2 

I will dress up as the jippun occcifer then go to the kitchen and ambush her

*oh 有白鸡wahahahah* 

Then proceed to fireman carry her mmm

"chiu anti Japanese right? Chiu today unlucky hehheh* spank her pigu while taking her back to bedroom"

Throw her to the bed and WAHAHAHAHA

can after we use until we dont want , we post online get paid then let ppl paik

• Wahaha 1