[Song song gao CCK] Girl sleep on bf shoulder, right hand moving up & down like beating aeroplane. Mugen aircraft safety consultants pls advise?

metalrover

WOMAN HELPS BF PCC & RUBS HIM INSIDE MRT, GUY TRIES TO HIDE IT WITH BAGS BUT FAIL

spacer.png

A video emerged online showing a woman and a man engaging in an obscene act inside an MRT train cabin, in front of the other commuters.

Advertisements

It is unclear where exactly the incident happened but according to the announcement inside the train, “next station, Choa Chu Kang,” the act is believed to have happened in Singapore.

What happened?

In the video, the woman was seen pretending to “sleep” on the guy’s shoulder while her hand moved in an up and down motion on his private area.

The guy then tries to hide what the woman is doing by holding two of his bags in front of his pelvis, as the woman then started using both of her hands.

The couple then tried to pretend that they were “cuddling” as he continued to help the guy “rub one off”, with her right hand continuing to move up and down on his pelvis.

Advertisements

Netizens’ comments

1. I see the guy is like those type “aiya don’t go hotel la, waste money. At home also cannot, I share room with my brother. Lets just settle here la, you help me.”
  2. so kasihan lah, if no money for go hotels can go jungle ma
  3. She thought it’s not obvious what she’s doing… just like you take photo you think is not obvious but actually is super obvious…
  4. So, this couple become famous in Singapore? Luckily wearing masks 
  5. So cheap no money book 81. So disgrace to your family upbringing .
  6. Aiyah, engineer checking hydraulic leaks laa  maintenance works in progress…
  7. My gaddd. This is one of the reasons why i wanted to move to another planet!! I just wish to get half of their confidance tho!!!!
  8. He was having a stomach ache, the girl rubbing his stomach
  9. Seems like a “army boy going to be a tiko men” hire mala chicken to do this stuff in MRT

https://m.facebook.com/899301748525577/videos/why-cannot-wait-till-reach-home/795860425561217/

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2