Gf like to be dominated, manhandled and choked, bf sibei stress. Mugen BDSM experts can advise?

metalrover

GF LIKES TO BE DOMINATED IN BED, ASKS BF TO “MANHANDLE & CHOKE HER”, BF STRESSED

spacer.png

My girlfriend needs to be dominated and I hate doing it

Advertisements

My girlfriend needs to be dominated in the bedroom to be satisfied. She is constantly asking me to “pin her”, “manhandle her”, “choke her”, etc.

I absolutely hate it, I do not get any enjoyment out of dominating her in the bedroom and it is actually a major turn-off for me.

I try to do it for her to keep her happy and satisfied, but I can’t really do a good job of it for an extended period of time because I just get totally turned off and lose interest in what we are doing.

I have told her this, that I really hate dominating in the bedroom and that it ruins sex for me. I asked her if we could just make passionate love instead.

Advertisements

She was good with this for awhile, but now shes back to begging me to dominate her. I’m really at a loss about this, is there any possible medium?

Also, please don’t suggest breaking up thats not a real solution. We both love each other, and if its a dealbreaker for her Ill let her make that decision I dont need to make it for her.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, metalrover said:

GF LIKES TO BE DOMINATED IN BED, ASKS BF TO “MANHANDLE & CHOKE HER”, BF STRESSED

spacer.png

Advertisements

My girlfriend needs to be dominated in the bedroom to be satisfied. She is constantly asking me to “pin her”, “manhandle her”, “choke her”, etc.

I absolutely hate it, I do not get any enjoyment out of dominating her in the bedroom and it is actually a major turn-off for me.

I try to do it for her to keep her happy and satisfied, but I can’t really do a good job of it for an extended period of time because I just get totally turned off and lose interest in what we are doing.

I have told her this, that I really hate dominating in the bedroom and that it ruins sex for me. I asked her if we could just make passionate love instead.

Advertisements

She was good with this for awhile, but now shes back to begging me to dominate her. I’m really at a loss about this, is there any possible medium?

Also, please don’t suggest breaking up thats not a real solution. We both love each other, and if its a dealbreaker for her Ill let her make that decision I dont need to make it for her.

Not of lot tis type cos sinkie gers usually brought up more conservative... For sextreme wild one hardly hear... But tis type wun hab issues finding bf or ppl who wanna sextify her... If encounter must not disappoint her... Use eberything in the book

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Not of lot tis type cos sinkie gers usually brought up more conservative... For sextreme wild one hardly hear... But tis type wun hab issues finding bf or ppl who wanna sextify her... If encounter must not disappoint her... Use eberything in the book

It Bottomless pit, as small 3 ok. As wife cannot cause this type want to eat new dish every time

• Like 1

3 hours ago, metalrover said:

spacer.png

Advertisements

Advertisements

@CannotTahanLiao 

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1