Mugen cheongsters got go find FLs, not for piak, only complain and cry like a baby?

metalrover

PROSTITUTE SAYS 80% OF HER CUSTOMERS COME TO HER JUST TO CRY & VENT ABOUT LIFE

spacer.png

I (25F) work as a prostitute and let me tell you something about men’s mental health ……

Advertisements

It is messed up, simple as that. I can go into many details and talk about my meetups but I’ll give you a short summary, 10-20% of time it’s us banging and it’s goodbye.

Most of the time, it’s the client venting/crying to me about his life and how hard things are. You may get the sense that I don’t like this, on the contrary, I love it.

I studied a lot of psychology and love when I hear guys say that I make them feel better or that I made them feel safe to talk/vent to me.

I’ve never seen guys cry their eyes out like this before I became a prostitute and it’s so hard to see this side of men, not because it makes them less “manly” no, I think if anything it makes them more manly, but it’s hard to see because of how much they were holding in for a long period of time comes out

Advertisements

I know for us girls it’s a little easier to talk about your feelings, so if you’re a guy going through something then please try to talk about it , trust me when I say, keeping it in will most probably only result in these feelings getting stronger and stronger until one day you will see them come out in a way that you may not like.

Please talk to anyone, maybe a friend or a family member or even if you make friends online , just let it out off your chest. Have a great day everyone 🙂

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1