What do you think of this 2 in 1 design? sim rig and storage

The_King

• The_King changed the title to What do you think of this 2 in 1 design? sim rig and storage
1 hour ago, chamfer said:

You plan to have 2 pc rigs???

HDB floor have loading bearing limits. How much the empty shelving rack weigh? That's why i dun dare to had too much fishtanks in my parent's home last time.  

Gaming rig and nuc(mini PC) daily rig

Total 1.2 tons or 600kg per room

24 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Looks too low. Easy to bang head.

And the stuff difficult to access means rarely will access means collect dust. Can consider to minimalise and just throw away instead of hoarding.

It 1.8 and like a truck cabin

I was thinking about the dust also but 2 room is small so insure that space is useful

Any better idea for the top

Edited by The_King

If you have space, sure can find a use. Easy to hoard and just put something there. But if you rarely access the stored stuff then can consider to just throw it away. 

If your height <1.8 then ok. This birdy will bang head.

Not sure if ceiling is high enough to put bed. Top of mattress to ceiling needs to be more than your height when you sit down. If can then you can stretch the computer box across the width of room and put bed on top. Then you can use floor space originally for bed for something else.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 6:29 PM, chamfer said:

Looks like u are placing that storage shelf near a window.

Then have you consider that you might have to close that window permanently and affect airflow in the house.

thanks i think i may switch place with the pc

On 10/23/2022 at 3:53 PM, Standing Birdy said:

If you have space, sure can find a use. Easy to hoard and just put something there. But if you rarely access the stored stuff then can consider to just throw it away. 

If your height <1.8 then ok. This birdy will bang head.

Not sure if ceiling is high enough to put bed. Top of mattress to ceiling needs to be more than your height when you sit down. If can then you can stretch the computer box across the width of room and put bed on top. Then you can use floor space originally for bed for something else.

i thought the bed recess there maybe multi shelf for clothes and storage and myabe the pc there also another storage(but see first)