GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

3 hours ago, noobmaster said:

I will start off by sniffing her hair and exhaling into her ears. Then will worship her body and proceed to lick every single drop of sweat from her body, starting from her neck and all the way to her toes.

As she moans with pleasure I will then proceed to shower her neck with love bites as I play with her huge jugs and buttons making her wet even more. Once she's moist I would then let her feel the warmth of my fingers inside her.

Once she gets more excitied, I would then lie down and let her sit on my face as I continue to explore her with my finger while licking the sweat off her butt cheeks before prying them open to toss her salad. Simultaneously she can cup her mouth over my man rod as her head bobbles up and down with suction until I fill her with love.

For round 2 I would then lie her down and give her a very intense love making session and will lock her into a mating press with each motion making a loud symphony of noise until the arousing finale where I climax inside her as she does so at the same time. 

huat does "toss her salad" means? 

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1