GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

Carrie wongs breasts are one of the most often argued about urban legends after her star awards gif. Some remained infidels, others formed religions and a new way of life. 

Myself, I think she has some fats there on the side and can form some shadows if pushed up, but otherwise she still counts as flat

Anyway as a leg guy I pay more attention when she wears high cut bottoms...

Screenshot_2023-11-20-19-39-41-059_com.instagram.android-edit.thumb.jpg.e69030f46e9ae2baf53826f3610456dc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 3

3 minutes ago, zendude said:

Carrie wongs breasts are one of the most often argued about urban legends after her star awards gif. Some remained infidels, others formed religions and a new way of life. 

Myself, I think she has some fats there on the side and can form some shadows if pushed up, but otherwise she still counts as flat

Screenshot_2023-11-20-19-39-41-059_com.instagram.android-edit.thumb.jpg.e69030f46e9ae2baf53826f3610456dc.jpg

currywurst hide her fats & legs from you :(

GLM7LUe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 3

3 hours ago, noobmaster said:

When I was a boy (I think ard 5-6) my parents brought me to River Hongbao. It was very crowded and I conveniently pinched a lady’s pigu in front of me.

She turned around and stared at me, heng my parents never see.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ y liddat 😭😭😭 at 5-6yo niaaa. act of pinching on dat item is a deliberate act 🤣🤣🤣 

if yr smoll hands accidentally cha jian er guo moi can unds 

• Wahaha 1
  • ISWYDT 2

29 minutes ago, zendude said:

25 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

GLM7LUe.jpg

Her armpits look delicious 

spacer.png

@ManOfTheHour @classyNfabulous @CannotTahanLiao @canot_lidat_lah @ExTreMisTxxx

• Wahaha 5
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, zendude said:

there was 1 year during star awards, her nnp jab until sibei tualiap right? now so flatten 😱

Edited by classyNfabulous
  • Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1
  • ISWYDT 2

6 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

GLM7LUe.jpg

She's among the prettiest in the station imo. But feels like the new tall gal is being groomed to take over her. Exact same pattern. Acting abilities on par but she seems way more 乖

Screenshot_2023-11-20-20-20-10-122_com.instagram.android-edit.thumb.jpg.9bfa55344bfbe2dcd214e3200bc10221.jpg

• Like 2
  • fapfapfap 1
  • nomnomnom 1