GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Ask a girl out is to know them

you get to know first, will get friendzoned

Then why  many of them started as friends? 

i only went to 3 different CCAs 3 times.  See if i can get to hangout again and then ask them for contacts. Specky or non specky also ok

Edited by Cybertan

10 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Then why  many of them started as friends? 

i only went to 3 different CCAs 3 times.  See if i can get to hangout again and then ask them for contacts. Specky or non specky also ok

Who is the many? Majority get friendzondd

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Who is the many? Majority get friendzondd

Not sure. But im busy with my exam at the moment so won’t be going anytime soon. But will go after exam.

As for finding gf the next round I’ll go for future activities and then ask for number if i find any girl that i think can date. That being said im a bad texter. I’m better at face 2 face 

Edited by Cybertan

Just now, Cybertan said:

Not sure. But im busy with my exam at the moment so won’t be going anytime soon. But will go after exam.

As for finding gf the next round I’ll go for future activities and then ask for number if i find any girl that i think can date.

Good luck with exams

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

4 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Ask a girl out is to know them

you get to know first, will get friendzoned

Any difference with this approach on dating app? Sometime ago,  I matched one girl on dating app and i asked to meet right after we matched. The girl unmatched after she saw that message

I’m better at talking than better at texting.  Or else very difficult to find a partner unless the girl is interested in me

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Any difference with this approach on dating app? Sometime ago,  I matched one girl on dating app and i asked to meet right after we matched. The girl unmatched after she saw that message

I’m better at talking than better at texting.  Or else very difficult to find a partner unless the girl is interested in me

She is the problem. Good you avoided her. Not serious n playing with feelings

IMG-7224.jpg

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

She is the problem. Good you avoided her. Not serious n playing with feelings

On the contrary, it could be that I'm just being  too direct, didn’t get to know the person before asking the girl for a date like one of my closest fried said. 

the only exception was a young single mother with a new born desperate to find a partner. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • wtf 1