GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

11 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@noobmaster someone showed me a video of Julie Tan and Fathilda talking about feeling suicidal cos of online comments about their looks

I didn't watch but wtf.....Fathilda ask for it leh LOL

Ownself want to flaunt but cannot take negative comments and now wanna gaslight people 

• Like 1

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

I cannot steam to LRP because she looks like my Chinese tuition teacher 

yeah!! actually she look like my P5 chinese teacher... slim body, chinese face, curly short hair... 

my chinese teacher like to wear short sleeves cheongsam... and her bra strap always drop out from side... 

young boys dont understand why our kkb hard like rock in class when seeing her put her bra strap back under her sleeves...

md_ruping_17022022.jpg?VersionId=ZI0UV2h

• wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

yeah!! actually she look like my P5 chinese teacher... slim body, chinese face, curly short hair... 

my chinese teacher like to wear short sleeves cheongsam... and her bra strap always drop out from side... 

young boys dont understand why our kkb hard like rock in class when seeing her put her bra strap back under her sleeves...

If my teacher look like this, i will offer myself for remedial class and detention

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

I only focused on my female classmate’s dark blue bra underneath her translucent white uniform 

• wtf 1
  • fapfapfap 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, noobmaster said:

@ManOfTheHour @CannotTahanLiao @ExTreMisTxxx

my female colleagues went for lunchtime yoga.. cb now whole office everyone wearing yoga pants walking around 

my colleague beside me wearing sleeveless and ask if she should change..

and my staff that looks like Sakura walking around in yoga pants and crop top that show off the tummy

fwah raos ehs the thought of their dried sweaty armpits walk paste them ish consperms stims and got the urge to lift their arms to zhuts their dried armpit zhups huans!!!!!!

• wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1