GF SAY EVERY DATE MUST BE AT LEAST $50 A DISH AT ATAS PLACE, BF SAYS JIAK SAI

The_King

ell, the most delicious is often found at the cheapest places such as hawkers and coffee shops. But not all think so.

A man recently shared a story online about how he ended up with a girl that is breaking his bank. He describes the girl as a spoiled brat that judges everything at face value.

Here is the Story:

People tio ToTo tio 4D, I tio one girl that is draining my savings. She has no thoughts for the future. Everything is about her “perfect” Instagram profile.

I met my current girlfriend back in Poly and she was a thrifty person until she got a high paying job. Although her job is not considered that high it is not bad for someone her age. For context we are both 24.

She started playing Instagram and wants to build a profile to look like an influencer, but deep down I know that she is very vain and does not have many talents. In terms of looks, by far I give her 6.5 points. 6.5 points from a long shot or viewing her from far away.

The worse part she is so addicted to the attention of about 2,0000 followers she is constantly posting photos of herself at expensive places. She is sort of using me to pay for her extravagant meals so that she can appear to be “atas” on Instagram.

There was once I told her I was craving for some good old Hokkien Mee and guess what she said?

“We must eat at places where the dish is at least $50, so people will know. I am a high flying influencer”

The most lan pa thing is, that her salary is high for her age but not high enough to eat every meal at a $50/dish restaurant. At most I let her eat 8 meals a month at this kind of restaurant and shes broke.

But the thing is, she has been making me pay and says “If you love me then do it for me”.

I got together with her when we were not well off and even eating cup noodles was a happen moment for us.

She is beginning to lose everything that matters and the relationship is going downhill. She don’t feel it but I do.

I told her several times that we can eat normal things once in a while but she insist that every date needs to be at some atas place.

I’m not cheapo neither am I poor, just that in terms of thinking about the future this is something that affects the relationship.

But she rather spends her money on makeup and clothes rather than on savings, investment and insurance.

Some might say she is investing in her Instagram profile, but trust me she won’t go far unless she can afford plastic surgery. Since she has no savings, plastic surgery is out of the question.

Sometimes I really want to answer her “jiak sai” when she ask me where to go.

I’m thinking what is the best way for me to break the news to her. “It’s over”.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/gf-say-every-date-must-be-at-least-50-a-dish-at-atas-place-bf-says-jiak-sai

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

ell, the most delicious is often found at the cheapest places such as hawkers and coffee shops. But not all think so.

A man recently shared a story online about how he ended up with a girl that is breaking his bank. He describes the girl as a spoiled brat that judges everything at face value.

Here is the Story:

People tio ToTo tio 4D, I tio one girl that is draining my savings. She has no thoughts for the future. Everything is about her “perfect” Instagram profile.

I met my current girlfriend back in Poly and she was a thrifty person until she got a high paying job. Although her job is not considered that high it is not bad for someone her age. For context we are both 24.

She started playing Instagram and wants to build a profile to look like an influencer, but deep down I know that she is very vain and does not have many talents. In terms of looks, by far I give her 6.5 points. 6.5 points from a long shot or viewing her from far away.

The worse part she is so addicted to the attention of about 2,0000 followers she is constantly posting photos of herself at expensive places. She is sort of using me to pay for her extravagant meals so that she can appear to be “atas” on Instagram.

There was once I told her I was craving for some good old Hokkien Mee and guess what she said?

“We must eat at places where the dish is at least $50, so people will know. I am a high flying influencer”

The most lan pa thing is, that her salary is high for her age but not high enough to eat every meal at a $50/dish restaurant. At most I let her eat 8 meals a month at this kind of restaurant and shes broke.

But the thing is, she has been making me pay and says “If you love me then do it for me”.

I got together with her when we were not well off and even eating cup noodles was a happen moment for us.

She is beginning to lose everything that matters and the relationship is going downhill. She don’t feel it but I do.

I told her several times that we can eat normal things once in a while but she insist that every date needs to be at some atas place.

I’m not cheapo neither am I poor, just that in terms of thinking about the future this is something that affects the relationship.

But she rather spends her money on makeup and clothes rather than on savings, investment and insurance.

Some might say she is investing in her Instagram profile, but trust me she won’t go far unless she can afford plastic surgery. Since she has no savings, plastic surgery is out of the question.

Sometimes I really want to answer her “jiak sai” when she ask me where to go.

I’m thinking what is the best way for me to break the news to her. “It’s over”.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/gf-say-every-date-must-be-at-least-50-a-dish-at-atas-place-bf-says-jiak-sai

Stupid gal, everyone knows it's not how high class the background that gains you followers, but how low cut your collar.

• Wahaha 5

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

20 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Stupid gal, everyone knows it's not how high class the background that gains you followers, but how low cut your collar.

Yah either the brains all go to the boobs or lacking of both!

But still smarter the the boy!

• Like 2