[Ah hem] Vietnam Massage ......

Bigbird

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh me remember long long time ago in saigon, usd100 can bring limpeh me alot of happiness for whole nite.

haiz..................

13 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

BS lah. most of these massage parlour just give half ball let u see and feel song. but they are not skilled in massage. dun waste your time and money. 

You both can provide some background info boh?

spacer.png

Dont leave us hanging leh!!

• Wahaha 2

On 1/24/2022 at 4:02 PM, Coffee_O said:

LOL what bankground you talking about? 

We heard abt Uncle Shanghai liao

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Please share with us your "Uncle Vietnam" story? :umchio:

• Wahaha 1

On 1/28/2022 at 9:19 PM, Bigbird said:

What do u mean? Isnt Viet "yellow" too?

Could u tell us what are the 5 must do/see/try in HCM pse?

LOL i mean D5 is cater mostly for chinese (PRC and Taiwanese) . KTV got chinese songs. if you go to D1 KTV, it is catered mainly to koreans and the ktv are all in koreans

5 must do/see/try ah? hmm depends on what you wish to archieve or do in VN leh. everyone different. if your focus is sight-seeing dun go HCM, fucking boring. go some tourist places like nha trang, da nang...etc better

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 9:19 PM, Bigbird said:

What do u mean? Isnt Viet "yellow" too?

Could u tell us what are the 5 must do/see/try in HCM pse?

37 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

LOL i mean D5 is cater mostly for chinese (PRC and Taiwanese) . KTV got chinese songs. if you go to D1 KTV, it is catered mainly to koreans and the ktv are all in koreans

5 must do/see/try ah? hmm depends on what you wish to archieve or do in VN leh. everyone different. if your focus is sight-seeing dun go HCM, fucking boring. go some tourist places like nha trang, da nang...etc better

d1 also quite a few amdk style bars.

but if really into chinaman ktv, kopi-o kor kor's d5 is ur best bet.

talking abt boring place, i think nowhere in vietland can beat central highlands.

kopi plantations everywhere.

wahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

Oh i see.....!

Been there only once long time ago. I was in D10 and everything is like chop carrot!  Even a bowl of Pho is like S$5-6.

5 things to do in HCM-  Say if u and your 35yo army buddy go there 1st time.  What is the to do checklist?

On 1/31/2022 at 5:48 PM, Bigbird said:

Oh i see.....!

Been there only once long time ago. I was in D10 and everything is like chop carrot!  Even a bowl of Pho is like S$5-6.

5 things to do in HCM-  Say if u and your 35yo army buddy go there 1st time.  What is the to do checklist?

hmm....

Assuming you been there the 1st time

1) Massage

2)  Had authentic vietnam coffee which so far i cant find the same in singapore

3) eat banh mi (Hyunh Hoa - even famous among Vietanmese)

4) Go Bui Bien see see look look but be careful of pickpockets

5) Go KTV

6) Go Vung tau walk walk since its nearest to go from HCM (abt 2 hrs car ride, best is stay 1 night there

7) go beer garden

Usually i go there do nothing and damn relax cos i not interested in gg sight seeing so my day passes by very slowly when i am there

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:45 PM, Coffee_O said:

hmm....

Assuming you been there the 1st time

1) Massage

2)  Had authentic vietnam coffee which so far i cant find the same in singapore

3) eat banh mi (Hyunh Hoa - even famous among Vietanmese)

4) Go Bui Bien see see look look but be careful of pickpockets

5) Go KTV

6) Go Vung tau walk walk since its nearest to go from HCM (abt 2 hrs car ride, best is stay 1 night there

7) go beer garden

Usually i go there do nothing and damn relax cos i not interested in gg sight seeing so my day passes by very slowly when i am there

Thanks for sharing your list.

I only did No 2!   

1st time for 4 days so i only hang around D10 area: bien tien mkt, Opera house, eat Pho and just chilling which i enjoy a lot! 

1 person how to go KTV? I also dont enjoy singing! What the different with local ktvs?

Do u hire a motobike and ride around to different districts?   How do u get a round? 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:05 PM, Bigbird said:

Thanks for sharing your list.

I only did No 2!   

1st time for 4 days so i only hang around D10 area: bien tien mkt, Opera house, eat Pho and just chilling which i enjoy a lot! 

1 person how to go KTV? I also dont enjoy singing! What the different with local ktvs?

Do u hire a motobike and ride around to different districts?   How do u get a round? 

do you mean D1 since ben thanh market is in D1. 

I always go KTV alone. the highest record is I go alone and sit with 15 gals LOL

once you met a gal u like, just ask her no work next day go out with you lah. then she can bring you go her fav drinking spot like beer garden or sky bar

of cos no guarantee lah. see how she feels about you. 

I usually walk if nearby or take taxi since the taxi there is relatively cheap

Edited by Coffee_O
  • Like 2

Just now, socrates469bc said:

limpeh like ur style.

limpeh best record is play 4some only.

limpeh must call u sifu.

1 time only lah. but usually i will sit at least 4 gals. 

that night alone i drank 3 bottles of whiskey.

Tip: also to get onto the good side of gals. i usually will order food for the gals to eat cos i know most of them rush to go work and no eat.

oh ya forgot to inform you guys. i usually can start drinking at 2.30 pm at ktv. the mummy will usually open early just for me hahahaha

• Like 2