[Ah hem] Vietnam Massage ......

Bigbird

2 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

1 time only lah. but usually i will sit at least 4 gals. 

that night alone i drank 3 bottles of whiskey.

Tip: also to get onto the good side of gals. i usually will order food for the gals to eat cos i know most of them rush to go work and no eat.

oh ya forgot to inform you guys. i usually can start drinking at 2.30 pm at ktv. the mummy will usually open early just for me hahahaha

limpeh usually call 2 girls to play grab the papayas, so 2 girls is most optimal for operation.

if loner for the nite, usually will just call the familiar girl and afterwards take her out after 12 to chill out.

sometimes, one of her close jiemei will also join her.

another tip is always keep the mummy happy by ordering a bottle or 2 cordon bleu every month.

in return, she will usually throw in freebies or give first pick or reserve fresh arrivals for limpeh. 

wahahahahahaha

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh usually call 2 girls to play grab the papayas, so 2 girls is most optimal for operation.

if loner for the nite, usually will just call the familiar girl and afterwards take her out after 12 to chill out.

sometimes, one of her close jiemei will also join her.

another tip is always keep the mummy happy by ordering a bottle or 2 cordon bleu every month.

in return, she will usually throw in freebies or give first pick or reserve fresh arrivals for limpeh. 

wahahahahahaha

you mean in singapore or in VN? I seldom see cordon bleu or even cognac in their menu. funny thing abt vn is that they same like Thailand, prefer Whiskey as compared to cognac/brandy.

I hardly even see they sell martell sia hahaha. have but not all KTVs. but most of the time the KTV there no provide green tea as mixer, only coke or soda. so i drank whiskey with soda most of the time. sometimes i tired i drank beer only. now old liao cannot drink so much hard liquor liao haha

anyway whatever we get from there, 99.9% is fake lah hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

39 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

you mean in singapore or in VN? I seldom see cordon bleu or even cognac in their menu. funny thing abt vn is that they same like Thailand, prefer Whiskey as compared to cognac/brandy.

I hardly even see they sell martell sia hahaha. have but not all KTVs. but most of the time the KTV there no provide green tea as mixer, only coke or soda. so i drank whiskey with soda most of the time. sometimes i tired i drank beer only. now old liao cannot drink so much hard liquor liao haha

anyway whatever we get from there, 99.9% is fake lah hahahaha

of cos in singapore since limpeh me is only local ktv chapter senior chiongster and honorary shanghai chapter member.

limpeh is not like kor kor who is indochina ktv chapter chief chiongster.

limpeh dont dare lim cognac in vietland or siamland becos like u said, high chance of moonshine.

not sure abt vietland but in siamland, it is highly recommended to lim local whisky (rum) such as sangsom and not foreign brands, if outside of bkk.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

of cos in singapore since limpeh me is only local ktv chapter senior chiongster and honorary shanghai chapter member.

limpeh is not like kor kor who is indochina ktv chapter chief chiongster.

limpeh dont dare lim cognac in vietland or siamland becos like u said, high chance of moonshine.

not sure abt vietland but in siamland, it is highly recommended to lim local whisky (rum) such as sangsom and not foreign brands, if outside of bkk.

Yes yes. most of the time i go siamland. i buy from dfs myself bring go drink hahaha

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

1st time for 4 days so i only hang around D10 area: bien tien mkt, Opera house, eat Pho and just chilling which i enjoy a lot! 

do you mean D1 since ben thanh market is in D1. 

1 person how to go KTV? I also dont enjoy singing! What the different with local ktvs?

I always go KTV alone. the highest record is I go alone and sit with 15 gals LOL

once you met a gal u like, just ask her no work next day go out with you lah. then she can bring you go her fav drinking spot like beer garden or sky bar

of cos no guarantee lah. see how she feels about you. 

Do u hire a motobike and ride around to different districts?   How do u get a round? 

I usually walk if nearby or take taxi since the taxi there is relatively cheap

I cant remember which district liao!   Its where most tourist will stay. 

KTV - what kind of budget is required for 1 person say 1 bot of some acl + some regular stuff.  What is the tips for the per gal and mommy there?? 

If the gals go jalan jalan sigh seeing off day with u, how much u tip her?

12 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

1 time only lah. but usually i will sit at least 4 gals. 

that night alone i drank 3 bottles of whiskey.

Tip: also to get onto the good side of gals. i usually will order food for the gals to eat cos i know most of them rush to go work and no eat.

oh ya forgot to inform you guys. i usually can start drinking at 2.30 pm at ktv. the mummy will usually open early just for me hahahaha

Senpai!

OMG, You 1 person 3 bots or share with 15 gals???    Blue label ah??

I'm consider an amateur in KTV arena.  I need to go because of work but i dont get to see the bills! So no idea.  

• Wahaha 1

15 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I cant remember which district liao!   Its where most tourist will stay. 

KTV - what kind of budget is required for 1 person say 1 bot of some acl + some regular stuff.  What is the tips for the per gal and mommy there?? 

Senpai!

OMG, You 1 person 3 bots or share with 15 gals???    Blue label ah??

I'm consider an amateur in KTV arena.  I need to go because of work but i dont get to see the bills! So no idea.  

Yes ben thanh market is in D1. Most tourist and most hotels also and also most shopping malls. 

Hmm budget depends on which district ktv you went to. they usually called 1 set or 1 package which consiste of 1 bottle of whiskey, a fruit platter and 4 cans of mixer/beer

Price can be around 3.5 million to about 5 million. not consider cheap

What is the tips for the per gal and mommy there??

500k VND which is about $30SGD

most of the time they wont go jalan jalan with you unless you "booked" her for whole day. Also consider not cheap. price start from about 5 million. and also cos sometimes they finish work damn late, so most of the time, they will wake up at 3-4 pm and need to prep to go work liao. 

How i wish i can find this kind of job sia hahaha. No need to see bill is the best. cos sometimes see liao kena heart attack LOL

Edited by Coffee_O
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

most of the time they wont go jalan jalan with you unless you "booked" her for whole day. Also consider not cheap. price start from about 5 million. and also cos sometimes they finish work damn late, so most of the time, they will wake up at 3-4 pm and need to prep to go work liao. 

price really go up past 10-15 yrs.

the nippon and sk lao tikos r really driving up the prices.

last time, back ard 2004 or so, usd100 can get limpeh me 3some for whole day liao.

limpeh heard from old viet hands that in the late 1990s, even cheaper.

wahahahahahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

price really go up past 10-15 yrs.

the nippon and sk lao tikos r really driving up the prices.

last time, back ard 2004 or so, usd100 can get limpeh me 3some for whole day liao.

limpeh heard from old viet hands that in the late 1990s, even cheaper.

wahahahahahaha

Yes price went up. not cos of nippon. but cos of koreans and tiongs and taiwanese. there r plenty working in VN

In fact some of the KTVs i went to are opened by them

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

Yes ben thanh market is in D1. Most tourist and most hotels also and also most shopping malls. 

Hmm budget depends on which district ktv you went to. they usually called 1 set or 1 package which consiste of 1 bottle of whiskey, a fruit platter and 4 cans of mixer/beer

Price can be around 3.5 million to about 5 million. not consider cheap

What is the tips for the per gal and mommy there??

500k VND which is about $30SGD

How i wish i can find this kind of job sia hahaha. No need to see bill is the best. cos sometimes see liao kena heart attack LOL

I am not  a fan of Singing an binge drinking, yet still got to spurge so much!!! :facepalm:

When i go KTV, i usually kanna bully by the mei mei to make me drunk or play stupid games!

But i do enjoy going Spa or massage!  My body is like bread need a lot of kneading!

once you met a gal u like, just ask her no work next day go out with you lah. then she can bring you go her fav drinking spot like beer garden or sky bar

Like that then how u ask her "dont work"??  pay her VND 5M?

• Wahaha 1

24 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

bird didi is na mo innocent one.

limpeh me bet bird didi also never jiak ktv girls b4.

wahahahahahahaha

KTV gals jiak my tuo full!  

Make me strip for no reason!  Always gang up on me one!

The Only salvation is i didnt loose any money, just my modesty! :wail:

• Wahaha 2

11 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I am not  a fan of Singing an binge drinking, yet still got to spurge so much!!! :facepalm:

When i go KTV, i usually kanna bully by the mei mei to make me drunk or play stupid games!

But i do enjoy going Spa or massage!  My body is like bread need a lot of kneading!

LOL i dun think the gals dare to challenge me to drink. Moreover i dun usually play games with them, just talk and sing with them. when they wants to play games, i will ask them to play among themselves. But i like to play vn 大老二 though

Go VN go to the real kind of spa. not those give half ball and play piano on your body kind. I love their hot stone massage though

Hmmm 1st time see you of cos they dun trust you. so unless you always go support her else doubt she will trust to go out with you. unless those who can bring back piak piak kind. you pay her same amt of money she earn when she go piak piak with customer. think she will agree to go out with you. no need piak piak still can go enjoy makan and chiong. most of them will want hahaha

• Wahaha 1

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

KTV gals jiak my tuo full!  

Make me strip for no reason!  Always gang up on me one!

The Only salvation is i didnt loose any money, just my modesty! :wail:

Usually i kena this kind of gal. i will ask mummy change girl LOL

got 1 time the gal was puzzled then she go ask her fren. then fren told her my rooom no like gal who anyhow touch hahaha

• Wahaha 1

41 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

LOL i dun think the gals dare to challenge me to drink. Moreover i dun usually play games with them, just talk and sing with them. when they wants to play games, i will ask them to play among themselves. But i like to play vn 大老二 though

mai bluff liao, kor kor so innocent and only sing sing plus tcss meh??????

limpeh me always play strip dice and most of the time, limpeh me usually let the ktv girls strip me to my undies first b4 reversing and strip them naked.

wahahahahahahahaha

Just now, socrates469bc said:

mai bluff liao, kor kor so innocent and only sing sing plus tcss meh??????

limpeh me always play strip dice and most of the time, limpeh me usually let the ktv girls strip me to my undies first b4 reversing and strip them naked.

wahahahahahahahaha

LOL i'm not the type of person who like to do that in ktv room. if i want i will bring the gal back to hotel. 

so most of the time i only go ktv drink with friends and talk cock with gals and frens

thats why i nvr like gg to ktv like old K2, supreme, leo....etc

• Wahaha 2

On 2/9/2022 at 9:53 AM, Coffee_O said:

Usually i kena this kind of gal. i will ask mummy change girl LOL

got 1 time the gal was puzzled then she go ask her fren. then fren told her my rooom no like gal who anyhow touch hahaha

Nevermind lah! we play stripping game loh!  I 1 piece take out they 1 piece loh!

I wear 3 piece suit and a top hat!  :hehe: 

Anyway those ktv games, every country got different set of games one!

Everytime i will pretend i dont know chinese! Actually i really bad in Chinese!  I am a natural! :wahaha:

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

15 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Nevermind lah! we play stripping game loh!  I 1 piece take out they 1 piece loh!

I wear 3 piece suit and a top hat!  :hehe: 

Anyway those ktv games, every country got different set of games one!

Everytime i will pretend i dont know chinese! Actually i really bad in Chinese!  I am a natural! :wahaha:

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

number please