Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

1 minute ago, HarrisY said:

kgk dun cume in ssrr nia

chiu wanna be part of a winning team boh?

What winning team?

No head no tail. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

Need to backread abit, missed quite a few days. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

4 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Join my fan crub n be part of a winning team lor

Archeli I'm already a fan but not so actively engaged as I normally prefer to just read comments, will chiu accept? :smirk:

Like I told you the other day, I've been following the thread since you started but I just tend to read it in stealth mode. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 3

3 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Archeli I'm already a fan but not so actively engaged as I normally prefer to just read comments, will chiu accept? :smirk:

Like I told you the other day, I've been following the thread since you started but I just tend to read it in stealth mode. 

wahaha wat chiu rike about my thread?

• Wahaha 1

6 hours ago, HarrisY said:

wahaha wat chiu rike about my thread?

The interaction and bantering lor, thats the main thing. This is what a forum should be about...members of the community coming together and engaging with one another.

Secondly, the cai png pics.  :tasty:

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 2

11 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

The interaction and bantering lor, thats the main thing. This is what a forum should be about...members of the community coming together and engaging with one other.

Secondly, the cai png pics.  :tasty:

10q kgk for chiur feedback

Yes, it's not juz me who's solely responsible for such a successful thread, I muz oso pay tribute to all my loyal kgk followers for their contributions

Hope chiu contribute a bit more and let this thread soar even higher!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HarrisY said:

10q kgk for chiur feedback

Yes, it's not juz me who's solely responsible for such a successful thread, I muz oso pay tribute to all my loyal kgk followers for their contributions

Hope chiu contribute a bit more and let this thread soar even higher!

Definitely. I will try to post whenever I can. 

That being said...

Harris's cai png thread always lumber one! 

• Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

20200704_121041.jpg

Taeyeon????

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.....:lol:

3 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Definitely. I will try to post whenever I can. 

That being said...

Harris's cai png thread always lumber one! 

10q kgk for chiur sarpok once again, I will endeavour to provide even better content for all my steadfast followers

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

20200704_121041.jpg

But diam diam rah kgk, pls dun spoil my successful thread wif moonfaces again

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 4

3 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

10q kgk for chiur sarpok once again, I will endeavour to provide even better content for all my steadfast followers

this one moonface or not?

E2F8F6D6-64BF-4DF4-B709-96C51D875FAF.jpeg

7 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Moon face meh ?

😂😂😂😂

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Not taeyeon. Park ahin she acted in Vagabond as a killer

I see. My eyes playing tricks on me la. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Homelander said:

honest opinion is no use...coz never sweat or put in work...just sit or stand there and vibrate the body nia...maybe lose water retention

Tiagong my sis fren got tecommend her and is not cheap almost 500. I saw on shopee can get way cheaper

Anyway..i am skeptical of its claims too

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠