Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yah. Bosses never read emails too lol

And then whenever we busy with our work, we didnt have tine to reply the not so kmportant ones, she will ask "Chestnut, she is askinh. Please reply"  . Chestnut:" wait, i am busy"

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, Chestnut said:

And then whenever we busy with our work, we didnt have tine to reply the not so kmportant ones, she will ask "Chestnut, she is askinh. Please reply"  . Chestnut:" wait, i am busy"

Wah she know your nickname 🙊🙊🙊

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

26 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Client message and ask me next month schedule. So i said i will check and get bsck to her. I als messsage my other colleague to check on next month sxhedule if free or not. And then this boss she message me and say very important bla bla bla, i told her i know that why i am checking wat! I need to know the schedule before i tell client leh. I evrn told my boss to please read the message i send out

Confirm Sinkie boss. Either boomer or pre boomer age

Also this kind of profile sounds like those single lady spinsters that like to haolian they work in same company for 10 over years but reality is they can’t survive elsewhere

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

She in her 70s. The company not doing well last year le, and this year our lease for our other unit want to up already

• wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Also this kind of profile sounds like those single lady spinsters that like to haolian they work in same company for 10 over years but reality is they can’t survive elsewhere

She is the own boss of this company leh. And she is married, her husband once in a while come down

• wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

I am okay with the client asking. The things is the boss thinks i never do my work when she herself never bother to read my convo

Yeah common. They never read then just jump the gun. 

• angry 1

25 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Yeah common. They never read then just jump the gun. 

Yea. I was very angry, but i still control so my words are still considered minced but hints of upsetness

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

20 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

Decided to go back to my slum there 4 dessert

Jiak cook fry at ntuc restoran kym?

2423.jpg

2318.jpg

23222.jpg

124813.jpg

24816.jpg

124819.jpg

Ani kgk noe where

Where?

I saw this kind of service at some ntuc before, but neber try.

How is the food?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

53 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Got consider finding job? 

Not at the moment. Tbf, this workplace still not the worst, at least my other colleagues kena and then lunch time we together and talk about it :wahaha:

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Why you asking this qn

Im always curious about people’s idea of a career. I know a few in their late 30s-

that purposely only work contract job to avoid stress and for them $3k a month is sufficient since live alone etc. 

These ppl look so happy. Best feeling is go home n dont feel work stress

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Like 2

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Im always curious about people’s idea of a career. I know a few in their late 30s-

that purposely only work contract job to avoid stress and for them $3k a month is sufficient since live alone etc. 

I think should be fine ba if they are not heavy spenders,not married. Rather focus on mental health, then destroying your mental health over your job. Company will still replace people after they are gone

• Like 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

7 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I think should be fine ba if they are not heavy spenders,not married. Rather focus on mental health, then destroying your mental health over your job. Company will still replace people after they are gone

Recently i prioritise my mental health but it’s not sustainable in SG. Money = Good life

• Like 2

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

These ppl look so happy. Best feeling is go home n dont feel work stress

My primary sch fren work in bank industry whole life contract (3mths to 12mths). Earn $5+k. He is happy and dun want the perm stress. 

Downside is only have completion bonus. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Yea. I was very angry, but i still control so my words are still considered minced but hints of upsetness

I kana couple of times coz she never read but just tell her already on it and when will get back to customer lor

• Like 1