Singapore detects 133 new COVID-19 infections; 34 unlinked

The_King

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Sunday (29 August) reported the detection of 133 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 67,304.

Of the new cases, 124 are local infections, 21 of which are linked to the Bugis Junction cluster. This takes the total number of cases in the cluster to 187.

Among the remaining local transmissions, 37 are linked to past cases and had already been quarantined while 32 cases are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance.

There are 34 unliked cases.

Also reported were nine imported cases, all of whom have been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated since their arrival in Singapore. Three cases were detected upon arrival here while six developed symptoms during SHN or isolation.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-detects-133-new-covid-19-infections-34-unlinked-101257960.html

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

alrdy warn u smelly peasants last sunday to burn more kim chua liao for protection liao.

see what happen this whole week!!!!!!

maybe will suay until 2 mths after mid autumn, can @chamfer zz or someone versed in occult matter give professional opinions on this matter????

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

alrdy warn u smelly peasants last sunday to burn more kim chua liao for protection liao.

maybe will suay until 2 mths after mid autumn, can @chamfer zz or someone versed in occult matter give professional opinions on this matter????

look at those who reach 80% already know

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

I'm only a novice on occult matters. Usually lunar 7th month will see more deaths. There is old saying that old and sick usually don't survive after certain important chinese dates(eg,清明,新年,中秋,冬至,etc)

But my view is most people lax after receiving 2 jabs. But virus does not lax even after mutation. 

Dine in played a part too as most people like to go aircon enclosed places to eat.thus will see an increase in cases after 2 weeks of re-opening of dine-in.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I'm only a novice on occult matters. Usually lunar 7th month will see more deaths. There is old saying that old and sick usually don't survive after certain important chinese dates(eg,清明,新年,中秋,冬至,etc)

But my view is most people lax after receiving 2 jabs. But virus does not lax even after mutation. 

Dine in played a part too as most people like to go aircon enclosed places to eat.thus will see an increase in cases after 2 weeks of re-opening of dine-in.

how abt passing away a few days b4 important chinese date?????

besides ppl getting lax, 2 other possible reasons r that the true effectiveness of the vaccines r not as high as implied by the clinical trials which indirectly led to this false sense of security or the efficacy of the vaccines r wearing out faster than the now accepted 6mths.

becos if u noticed, the virus has mutated to being heat-resistant, a trail not seen in a winter virus. therefore, there is a strong possibility that the efficacy r wearing out faster than observed in more temperate countries.

i think these 2 reasons r highly possible from casual observation but if this is supported by more longer term statistical data, it will prove my conjuncture.

but i think zheng hu too kumgong to realize these possibilities.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, chamfer said:

High chances the believers r sb61

• Wahaha 2

34 minutes ago, chamfer said:

23 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

how abt passing away a few days b4 important chinese date?????

besides ppl getting lax, 2 other possible reasons r that the true effectiveness of the vaccines r not as high as implied by the clinical trials which indirectly led to this false sense of security or the efficacy of the vaccines r wearing out faster than the now accepted 6mths.

becos if u noticed, the virus has mutated to being heat-resistant, a trail not seen in a winter virus. therefore, there is a strong possibility that the efficacy r wearing out faster than observed in more temperate countries.

i think these 2 reasons r highly possible from casual observation but if this is supported by more longer term statistical data, it will prove my conjuncture.

but i think zheng hu too kumgong to realize these possibilities.

22 minutes ago, XianGe said:

High chances the believers r sb61

The reasoning is quite simple, the lunar calendar was designed to mark the change of seasons. All the 4 dates mark the beginnings of cooler or colder weather in china, the sickly and elderly don't handle such changes well.

• Like 1
  • Geek 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg