Euro Cup 2021

Bigbird

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Odds for croatia to beat scots keep dropping. The bookies know something lol

I dont know how to bet football.  Only know play who wins and guess the score!

Just look at Spools football.  I see stars!

What is Asian Handicap?? :o

England only scored 2 goals so far, lol. 

Edited by Cynical Ape

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

59 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Gxgx, zhun zhun 1-0 for u

Many Croatia winners here too

I woke up at 3am to bet and lost money on both games lol

ended up betting that Czech could equalise and Croatia could lead 2-0 at HT then out of nowhere Scotland score knn hahaha

IMG-7224.jpg

I woke up at 3am to bet and lost money on both games lol

ended up betting that Czech could equalise and Croatia could lead 2-0 at HT then out of nowhere Scotland score knn hahaha

Alamak, should have just slept through...i got correct score on Croatia 3-1 but lost on England 2-0...

Wanted to bet Croatia win too but end up didn't

25 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Alamak, should have just slept through...i got correct score on Croatia 3-1 but lost on England 2-0...

Wanted to bet Croatia win too but end up didn't

I wanted to bet Croatia to win overall and England game no goals after HT but both Croatia and England were playing so bad I took a risk.

Heng only $30 bet

Tonight I am researching Spain game...suspect they might lose

IMG-7224.jpg

22 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I wanted to bet Croatia to win overall and England game no goals after HT but both Croatia and England were playing so bad I took a risk.

Heng only $30 bet

Tonight I am researching Spain game...suspect they might lose

Spain one i will buy under or eat ball...I see their playing style like England...pass lai pass qu, sibei waste time and boring

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Spain one i will buy under or eat ball...I see their playing style like England...pass lai pass qu, sibei waste time and boring

good tip. i agree will be low scoring. A lot of the teams in Euro dont seem to have clinical strikers. I guess that is cos of how the game has evolved. 

Look at Holland though, club midfielders playing as forwards and scoring for fun

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

good tip. i agree will be low scoring. A lot of the teams in Euro dont seem to have clinical strikers. I guess that is cos of how the game has evolved. 

Look at Holland though, club midfielders playing as forwards and scoring for fun

Yeah, i see Morata is not at Lukaku or Ronaldo level...need like 4-5 chances to score 1, lol

15 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Yeah, i see Morata is not at Lukaku or Ronaldo level...need like 4-5 chances to score 1, lol

Lukaku is so underrated. 

Of course the biggest flop of Euros so far is Kane. England in general are victims of their media overhyping them every tournament

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Lukaku is so underrated. 

Of course the biggest flop of Euros so far is Kane. England in general are victims of their media overhyping them every tournament

England next game could be bye bye liao...meet one of France, Germany or Portugal...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Homelander said:

England next game could be bye bye liao...meet one of France, Germany or Portugal...

even if in Wembley, either of those teams just need to score 2 goals cos England can't score 

surprisingly England have not conceded yet with a useless goalkeeper. Pickford is damn weak with long shots yet no team has taken advantage of this

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

33 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

even if in Wembley, either of those teams just need to score 2 goals cos England can't score 

surprisingly England have not conceded yet with a useless goalkeeper. Pickford is damn weak with long shots yet no team has taken advantage of this

England defense fierce leh...play 3 concede 0....flawless victory

Flawless victory impeccable flawless GIF on GIFER - by Nilahuginn