McDonald Samurai (Beef) and Ninja (Chicken) Burgers

Homelander

2020 will soon be over, and to celebrate the coming end of the year, McDonald’s will be bringing back a number of beloved menu items, including the Samurai Beef Burger, the Ninja Chicken Burger, and the Seaweed Shaker Fries.

Whether you are a fan of samurai or ninjas, or just chicken or beef, McDonald’s has the burger just for you. With its juicy quarter-pounder beef patty dipped in their lip-smacking signature teriyaki sauce, topped with creamy mayo and crunchy crisp lettuce, the Samurai Beef Burger (From S$6.20)  is one not to be missed.

mcdonalds-samurai-ninja-burger-singapore-1.jpg,

Or you could go for the Ninja Chicken Burger (From S$6.20) with its crispy chicken thigh glazed with sweet nanban sauce, and topped with shredded white cabbages, crunchy cucumbers, and delicious tartar sauce, all packed in between fluffy charcoal buns. 

Fans of the Seaweed Shaker Fries also have cause for celebration as it will finally be returning once again to McDonald’s stores around Singapore. Simply top up S$0.70 to upsize your meal and enjoy the Seaweed Shaker Fries.

34 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

The ninja burger nice leh. I dont remember it from before though

Sadly the McDonald's staff forgot to give me my shaker fries :(

The ninja burger is a new product. looks like fried chicken patty coated with japan sos. ok, i will try it for lunch tomorrow.

the mac auntie didnt give u seaweed to shake your fries?

18 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

The ninja burger is a new product. looks like fried chicken patty coated with japan sos. ok, i will try it for lunch tomorrow.

the mac auntie didnt give u seaweed to shake your fries?

they say bringing back both burgers, so I guess Ninja existed before.

The sauce tastes like honey, i like

yah, was a buibui minah. felt damn dulan. I upsize somemore

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

I jiak Ninja burger + seaweed fries + green tea for lunch

burger not bad taste. black roti, fried cheekon thigh, sweet sos, cucumber, vege with mayo.

Large seaweed fries jin song.

Very full after the meal.

Worth the $$$

Tot out of stock for seaweed shaker?

On 11/25/2020 at 8:01 PM, Homelander said:

No chance to jiak seaweed fries! Sold out!

Make your own seaweed fries lor. The seasoning is available in Iroha Mart (haven't check Don Don Donki maybe they also have it). 

• Like 2

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space