GVGT Do you wanna be this personal trainer?

ManOfTheHour

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

U save whose fart in ziplock?

Haha, was this girl I knew from uni. Managed to convince her that it was all fun and games. Fast forward 3 years after that, my ex gf at that time found the ziplock bag in my cupboard. She asked me why was it labelled as "Andrea" hahaha.

So told her I also not sure then I go smell abit but no smell liao but I kept the bag for memory sake. It is somewhere in my room at parent's place haha

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Haha, was this girl I knew from uni. Managed to convince her that it was all fun and games. Fast forward 3 years after that, my ex gf at that time found the ziplock bag in my cupboard. She asked me why was it labelled as "Andrea" hahaha.

So told her I also not sure then I go smell abit but no smell liao but I kept the bag for memory sake. It is somewhere in my room at parent's place haha

How u make her fart into ziplock bag?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

How u make her fart into ziplock bag?

I think she ate nasi padang then suddenly I smelled fart lor. So I asked her if she got tummy pain then she damn paiseh. I said nothing lah dont worry, it doesnt even smell so bad then told her "dont believe, fart in ziplock and I will smell to show you". She laugh like siao then say ok ok!

Til today this lady is on my linkedin. ahha

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think she ate nasi padang then suddenly I smelled fart lor. So I asked her if she got tummy pain then she damn paiseh. I said nothing lah dont worry, it doesnt even smell so bad then told her "dont believe, fart in ziplock and I will smell to show you". She laugh like siao then say ok ok!

Til today this lady is on my linkedin. ahha

Will u still smell her fart?

• fapfapfap 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠