[Netflix] Devil

Homelander

REVIEW: Devil [2010] | www.jaredmobarak.com

Movie is about 5 random strangers being stuck in an office building lift. During the outage blackout, one of them gets murdered. Who is the killer?

Devil is a suspenseful and tense horror genre about being stuck in small spaces with nowhere to run or hide. Also an element of paranormal activity is at play too.

Story is by Night Shyamalan, the director who did The 6th Sense.

This is a nice movie to chill and watch at night. I felt the acting by a few of the actors were pretty good and believable. As the police and security of the building tries to get the lift working and rescue the occupants in the lift, another dies during another outage. You have to keep guessing who is the killer until the very end.

Overall rating 6.5/10, I find this a better movie to watch vs Alive, 

• Like 3

On 9/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Homelander said:

REVIEW: Devil [2010] | www.jaredmobarak.com

Movie is about 5 random strangers being stuck in an office building lift. During the outage blackout, one of them gets murdered. Who is the killer?

Devil is a suspenseful and tense horror genre about being stuck in small spaces with nowhere to run or hide. Also an element of paranormal activity is at play too.

Story is by Night Shyamalan, the director who did The 6th Sense.

This is a nice movie to chill and watch at night. I felt the acting by a few of the actors were pretty good and believable. As the police and security of the building tries to get the lift working and rescue the occupants in the lift, another dies during another outage. You have to keep guessing who is the killer until the very end.

Overall rating 6.5/10, I find this a better movie to watch vs Alive, 

Gotch lift piakpiak?