uncle stop staring

The_King

i tell the uncle how to stare la. learn from the pro, even if the person know there nothing they can do.

you see a chio one, you stare at the mirror at the reflection, always work, always will, if you stare at her every few sec, ppl will know, but if you stare at the mirror, even they video you, they also video you staring at the mirror, looking outside the bus.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

i tell the uncle how to stare la. learn from the pro, even if the person know there nothing they can do.

you see a chio one, you stare at the mirror at the reflection, always work, always will, if you stare at her every few sec, ppl will know, but if you stare at the mirror, even they video you, they also video you staring at the mirror, looking outside the bus.

anthony look at her, admiring her beauty.

she looks back, just smile at her and give her a nod.

wahahahahha

• Wahaha 2

22 minutes ago, The_King said:

I always use this trick to beo handsome guys on bus or mrt when i was single.

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I always use this trick to beo handsome guys on bus or mrt when i was single.

hahahah, nice, i am not the one that know this trick.

another trick to look directly at the person . if you know the person at bus need to get off and sure to walk pass you, you stare at the area you want to focus on and when the person walk past, like just side by side, you can see it just live.

after the person walk past, just keep staring that same empty spot

• Like 1

Another trick is almost similar to @The_King method.

Work best if you sit last row or near to last row in a not crowded bus. Stare ahead at the exit area and just behave normal. But use side view to beo your target without shifting your eyeballs. Need some practice.

Learn this technique in secondary school days while reading a book on ninjutsu. This is how a ninja spy on their target.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Another trick is almost similar to @The_King method.

Work best if you sit last row or near to last row in a not crowded bus. Stare ahead at the exit area and just behave normal. But use side view to beo your target without shifting your eyeballs. Need some practice.

Learn this technique in secondary school days while reading a book on ninjutsu. This is how a ninja spy on their target.

hahaha, this one also i like and easier to use. but i am direct, i just turn my head to stare at the side view and mirror to which even give the best view. 

the reason is work is most ppl even stare at hp or outside the mirror

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1