Woman Divorces Husband For Being “Too Perfect”, Says He Never Shouted Or Argued With Her

The_King

Couples have disagreements and quirks that can get on each others’ nerves, and that’s fine. Imagining the “perfect partner” is something many of us have done before – but as it turns out, maybe it isn’t so perfect after all.  

A woman in Uttar Pradesh, India, recently amused and baffled netizens after she filed for a divorce with her husband, claiming that he was “too perfect”.

The woman had submitted a divorce plea to a Sharia court in Uttar Pradesh, where she explained her odd predicament. 

A statement read that the wife had claimed that her husband never “shouted at her”, and that he always forgave her for “all her mistakes”, reported Republic World. She also shared that her husband was ever ready to help her out with chores around the house, and that “his perfect love was suffocating her”.

Turns out, the poor lady was looking for a partner who would “argue with her” and not agree to everything she had to say. 

Unfortunately for the damsel in distress, the Sharia court rejected her divorce plea on the grounds of it being “frivolous”. The cleric also asked the woman if she had any other reasons for divorcing her husband, which she denied.

Her husband also shared that he still “loved his wife dearly”, and only wanted her to be happy.

The couple, who have been married for 18 months, has been advised to settle the matter on their own. Let’s hope things work out for them in the end!

• Wahaha 1

14 minutes ago, Camper said:

Actually all women likes a bit of bad boy character. Too perfect they find boring and stale.

Hehehe..not really. I opposite de. Bcos my character too strong liao. But funny thing is this type of nice guy i won't shout at him de

• ISWYDT 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hehehe..not really. I opposite de. Bcos my character too strong liao. But funny thing is this type of nice guy i won't shout at him de

Haha then you must find gong gong and 听话 kind. :oops:

But can quietly farm a lot of money.

I have a person in mind though. A few years older than you. Wife friend. Still single 😅

• Wahaha 2

2 minutes ago, Camper said:

Haha then you must find gong gong and 听话 kind. :oops:

But can quietly farm a lot of money.

I have a person in mind though. A few years older than you. Wife friend. Still single 😅

Cannot be gong gong type

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Camper said:

Like that very hard leh 🤣

Sometimes if he disagree i dun wan him to lecture me. I want him to empathise. Or else if get those kind always scold wife i sure scold back. I cannot accept

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

41 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Sometimes if he disagree i dun wan him to lecture me. I want him to empathise. Or else if get those kind always scold wife i sure scold back. I cannot accept

Can accept if such a man is quite short, like 158cm? I have a friend whom i think fits the bill. But short 😅

Really cant find a perfect person. No way 😅

• Wahaha 1

18 minutes ago, Camper said:

Can accept if such a man is quite short, like 158cm? I have a friend whom i think fits the bill. But short 😅

Really cant find a perfect person. No way 😅

If the looks still passable then ok lor. But not looking for anything now

Edited by Chestnut
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

wah... then faster go kio dio this guy leh... gonna be single liao... since ppl har to come by.... 

• Wahaha 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras,