Today Sim Lim got open?

Londonchocolateroll

15 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Hahaha mostly on japanese seafood...sometimes got hollywood western food or hong kong dim sum

sec sch that time. the VCD was super hot material. share in the class until luan...

I remember 2 hot titles...

水蜜桃成熟时

不扣纽扣的女孩

• Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

sec sch that time. the VCD was super hot material. share in the class until luan...

I remember 2 hot titles...

水蜜桃成熟时

不扣纽扣的女孩

Then got softcore scary movie 1, 2, 3, 4 🤣

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, Camper said:

Really a good time working at sls. Everyday happy happy to work. Everyone was friendly also. Those days majority sinkies. Want chop is chop fts only. Nowadays everyone heartless and cold, sinkies pwn sinkies to sleep.

Yea, we help each other out. And when I found out from the printer shop that Epson make many printer stop working after printing certain number of page

And the boss told me for the error code, just flash and reload this firmware using pc and you can print again

I did can printer work for another 2 to 3 yr before rip.

It was from then on I believe thing for not build not last

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_King said:

Yea, we help each other out. And when I found out from the printer shop that Epson make many printer stop working after printing certain number of page

And the boss told me for the error code, just flash and reload this firmware using pc and you can print again

Yeah i remember this saga. That was when i banned using epson. Think they uplorry already? Rarely see this brand anymore.

4 hours ago, meng.huat said:

not bad. quite handsome with fit body.

but u like to watch bloody one ah?

Crying-Freeman-1995-1.jpg

Movie one nice, but anime is the one which i bought vcd from sls. I like violent comics and anime.

Crying freeman comic is considered restricted content due to sex and nudity. Another one i like of fist of north star.

2 hours ago, Camper said:

Yeah i remember this saga. That was when i banned using epson. Think they uplorry already? Rarely see this brand anymore.

was that a big news back then? that time i dont really use the net or still internet noob.

i still saw this brand, nowaday if i need a printer i just buy from 3rd party ink seller, so i know the printer they sell can mod.

Else go TB just buy many many many of those super cheap toner or ink 

Edited by The_King

16 hours ago, The_King said:

Didn't know about this but i never liked nor bought Epson printers. They suck.