Professor say 20 to 35% of Singaporeans living in poverty

The_King

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Zhun bo? Poverty is living on the streets and asking for money that kind?

i guess everyone got different ideas about poverty.

many sinkies think living in HDB is poor. take public transport is poor.

but PAP MP think poor is sleeping by the streets and eating tree barks.

i think many sinkies are poor because all they have is only money.

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Zhun bo? Poverty is living on the streets and asking for money that kind?

Living on the streets got many.

Tpy lorong 1. Behind macdonalds you go midnight will see them sleeping on the floor. Meanwhile ginnas happily jiak macd.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Camper said:

Living on the streets got many.

Tpy lorong 1. Behind macdonalds you go midnight will see them sleeping on the floor. Meanwhile ginnas happily jiak macd.

Last time when i dating ragamuffin we went to mcdonner with @Hiken

alot of poor sleeping on the benches eating left overs

fug pap

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

oh okok the macd is under hdb block one ar? I think i know where liao

Back then the old people sleep on the metal bench. Then town council install seats dividers. The poor folks had to sleep on floor with a cardboard. I cant remember if i had bought a mcchicken for one of them or not.. seems like they didnt know town council can help. I remember calling msf i think to tell them to come visit and help these people. They went and install dividers.. i was livid but also guilty to caused them trouble. Never want to be kaypo again...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Camper said:

Back then the old people sleep on the metal bench. Then town council install seats dividers. The poor folks had to sleep on floor with a cardboard. I cant remember if i had bought a mcchicken for one of them or not.. seems like they didnt know town council can help. I remember calling msf i think to tell them to come visit and help these people. They went and install dividers.. i was livid but also guilty to caused them trouble. Never want to be kaypo again...

yeah sometimes wanna help inadvertently sabo them

u meant well, i give u a suka

my area at nite i roam also see youths hanging around, dun see homeless peepur

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

I had seen homeless people sleeping at 313 orchard. They packing up their belongings and left before 7am.

My house carpark also have. I dont disturb them they dont disturb me. I think is jhk. Especially this period tough for them also.

3 hours ago, Camper said:

Which is why I say my country embarrassed me

• Sad 1