[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My head says Everton will stay up

Leicester are just woeful

See which team will make deal with their opponents... Or whether the ring leader already decided the team who will drop

• wtf 1

Just now, XianGe said:

See which team will make deal with their opponents... Or whether the ring leader already decided the team who will drop

Who is ring leader? I do some script writing

Leeds will tie with Tottenham until late in 2nd half where they score a winner and pray for results elsewhere going their way. 

Leicester will try to win their match but ultimately fall short and draw 1-1 with Conference finalist, West Ham. Their lack of investment to replace Fofana and Schmeichel cost them dearly. 

Everton will have a cagey game at Goodison before Bournemouth hit a goal against run of play. Desperate Everton throw everything, including kitchen sink at Bournemouth with couple of VAR decisions disputed. 

• Wahaha 2

33 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Who is ring leader? I do some script writing

Leeds will tie with Tottenham until late in 2nd half where they score a winner and pray for results elsewhere going their way. 

Leicester will try to win their match but ultimately fall short and draw 1-1 with Conference finalist, West Ham. Their lack of investment to replace Fofana and Schmeichel cost them dearly. 

Everton will have a cagey game at Goodison before Bournemouth hit a goal against run of play. Desperate Everton throw everything, including kitchen sink at Bournemouth with couple of VAR decisions disputed. 

Their version of Vince McMahon.. lol

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1