[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

40 minutes ago, Homelander said:

@metalrover our bottling has once again come to the fore

The tony mowbray death spiral from the past 2 seasons had returned.  I endured watching the entire match, rovers as usual cant get back into a game from losing position. Goodbye to the playoffs, with another likely bashing on monday away to huddersfield.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

The tony mowbray death spiral from the past 2 seasons had returned.  I endured watching the entire match, rovers as usual cant get back into a game from losing position. Goodbye to the playoffs, with another likely bashing on monday away to huddersfield.

I tried watching but keep hanging anyway good didnt watch…they ask the fans to turn up but the players never did

Monday likely another loss. Huddersfield played well against Watford

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

I tried watching but keep hanging anyway good didnt watch…they ask the fans to turn up but the players never did

Monday likely another loss. Huddersfield played well against Watford

Neil warnock waving his magic wand at field, they are gathering some momentum atm, difficult game. JDT not starting Thomas, A wharton, persisting with morton was a big mistake.

The site without the tiong comnentary dont seem to be smooth. The watford game streaming was alright.

11 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Neil warnock waving his magic wand at field, they are gathering some momentum atm, difficult game. JDT not starting Thomas, A wharton, persisting with morton was a big mistake.

The site without the tiong comnentary dont seem to be smooth. The watford game streaming was alright.

Yeah experience. I end up watching watford. Also dunno why dolan not playing. At least he runs at defenders. 

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Good enough liao .. take them quickly to 40 points will avoid relegation haha

Palace remaining fixtures mostly playing the relegation rivals, think they will stay up

Leeds will be playing against teams mostly top half, leeds got chance play blackburn home away next season

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Palace remaining fixtures mostly playing the relegation rivals, think they will stay up

Leeds will be playing against teams mostly top half, leeds got chance play blackburn home away next season

Yeah, they should be okay. Maybe even sell Olise to some team for $75mn