Cha Siu Bao

Chestnut

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that Con Hee? 

Still committing crimes against humanity now that he's free to walk the Earth? 

• Wahaha 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

24 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Isn't that Con Hee? 

Yea. Con hee. The blessing oil or something

Tiagong JP also go open an ecom store on his site selling holy olive oil and holy communion.

I saw the youtube testimonial sibei kua cang, say take the holy communion liao recover le, even my sis fren told her too. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

13 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Tiagong JP also go open an ecom store on his site selling holy olive oil and holy communion.

I saw the youtube testimonial sibei kua cang, say take the holy communion liao recover le, even my sis fren told her too. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Blessing oil?  :wahaha:

Lol, more like snakeoil. 

This POS really deserved to be put behind bars for the rest of his pathetic life.

What's more infuriating is people still fall for this kind of shit...

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 2

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

28 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Isn't that Con Hee? 

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

thats why marx is rite.

Quotes about Opiate (53 quotes)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Blessing oil?  :wahaha:

Lol, more than snakeoil. 

This POS really deserved to be put behind bars for the rest of his pathetic life.

What's more infuriating is people still fall for this kind of shit...

Actually hor..dunno why got ppl keep coming back and coming back to his church. And JP also he go america the ang mos there all cheer for him like superstar

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Actually hor..dunno why got ppl keep coming back and coming back to his church. And JP also he go america the ang mos there all cheer for him like superstar

Evangelical christians mah....birds of the same feather fraud...sorry flock. :wahaha:

• Wahaha 2

Just now, Chestnut said:

try to have a grasp of what marx said in full and u have the answer.

The foundation of irreligious criticism is: Man makes religion, religion does not make man. Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man – state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion.

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

try to have a grasp of what marx said in full and u have the answer.

The foundation of irreligious criticism is: Man makes religion, religion does not make man. Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man – state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion.

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

Especially those so call. The more u give, God will make u rich (in a material sense i mean) etc etc.

I mean totally no such thing. When i was in catholic class, we were not taught about such thing

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Especially those so call. The more u give, God will make u rich (in a material sense i mean) etc etc.

I mean totally no such thing. When i was in catholic class, we were not taught about such thing

the original catholic teaching on material well-being is that one shld have enough and not take from others.

the catholic clergy r supposed to take a vow of poverty in addition to chastity and obedience.

but with the opulence and grandeur of the apostolic palace, there is a hypocrisy between the vows and reality.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

the original catholic teaching on material well-being is that one shld have enough and not take from others.

the catholic clergy r supposed to take a vow of poverty in addition to chastity and obedience.

but with the opulence and grandeur of the apostolic palace, there is a hypocrisy between the vows and reality.

I am not those super devout kind

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠