Sing Together Singapore!! 7.55pm 25 Apr 2020. Sing "HOME" to thank healthcare workers!

meng.huat

Sing Together Singapore!! 7.55pm 25 Apr 2020. Sing "HOME" to thank healthcare workers!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be standing by your windows to sing "Home" ?

• YES! We should play a part to thank the healthcare workers!!
    • Nope. its lame. other better ways to support.
    • huh? what?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/25/20 at 11:54 AM

The NTU bee hoon initiative is what we need to support, not this politial crap masquerading as helping the frontline.

I think there are a lot of people in need of help, financially and emotionally. Hey screamers and shouters, do something useful in your farking life.

To the millenial who lost his/her iPhone, go get a life you useless piece of turd. Karma was that instant.

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

12 minutes ago, Satki said:

The NTU bee hoon initiative is what we need to support, not this politial crap masquerading as helping the frontline.

I think there are a lot of people in need of help, financially and emotionally. Hey screamers and shouters, do something useful in your farking life.

To the millenial who lost his/her iPhone, go get a life you useless piece of turd. Karma was that instant.

yup... good point... 

55 minutes ago, Satki said:

10379147.jpg