My life as a BBFA. Today where i go also no one, so empty, so lonely

The_King

6 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Married life with kids means almost zero social life for me. Not much time and energy left after work & housework.  Moi used to go drinking every week, but eventually lost all my drinking buddies.

Now moi can only buy beer from supermarket, stay home, drink, smoke one stick and stare at the carpark service rd from kitchen window.... :(

I know the feeling. Zero energy 

• Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

18 minutes ago, unclefcuker said:

What did you spend your time doing to enable self sustain and self sufficiency?

learning and testing it out in real life la

i know it work as i ready tested it and  planned to included when my home is ready which is what you can see in my home reno thread. but there other i would not share and i fear it will kena ban

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 10:33 PM, The_King said:

Today watch Dragon Ball. WOW the fighting part is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

BBFA is really Bui Bui forever ALONE.  jin despressing

45831298414_98424cab24_b.jpg45831298264_4a6976318f_b.jpg

Take bus also the same forever ALONE, look outside the bus windows you can see the area i am in

45831298134_0d2430f8bb_b.jpg

45641971765_895637da67_b.jpg

45831297974_836f16d5a9_b.jpg

Which cinema wor..the floor look mosaic

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Centrepoint basement the food court lor

you know where this Claypot Rice is? it used to be at parkway that use microwave to cook. cause my family always bring me go there eat when i was young, kind of like my childhood food

Just now, Chestnut said:

Diam diam rah kgk..Why u never go bas n find @The_King??? Then u all can sit to golen mao

I mean... if chiu wanna show empty bas, sure 4-5 pics enuff to make a point. I m absolutely bewildered dat someone can be so dumbass to post so mani meaningless pics...

• Wahaha 3

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

maybe next month or 2, kind of lazy when it come to food.

FYI i so lazy until i break the instant noodles into 2 pc then open it, then pour in the seasoning and pour plain room temp water and after 5 to 8min will become soft. even coffee also the same just pour coffee powder + plain room temp water

how to eat. just eat from the packaging  itself and use the same noodles packaging  to make coffee. which is why my my co make fun of me i reach the highest level of eating noodles and drinking coffee

the noodles is this type, not the cup one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW9n4IsnDWeCTVzq_aiXl

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

I mean... if chiu wanna show empty bas, sure 4-5 pics enuff to make a point. I m absolutely bewildered dat someone can be so dumbass to post so mani meaningless pics...

it 7 month of pictures.

like that might as well take 4-5 pics chai png enuff to make a point for 1 yr instead of posting so mani meaningless chai png pics...

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

it 7 month of pictures.

like that might as well take 4-5 pics chai png enuff to make a point for 1 yr instead of posting so mani meaningless chai png pics...

Blainless dkgk

My cai png pics r all different with different ingredients n at different places.

• Wahaha 2

Just now, HarrisY said:

Blainless dkgk

My cai png pics r all different with different ingredients n at different places.

my bus are all  different with different buses n at different places.

you can see i make a point to take picture to include outside the bus windows as much as i can

• Wahaha 1