China: Wuhan virus

The_King

2 minutes ago, Yamato said:

At the Singapore Changi Airport now. 

Airport is significantly quiet, I guess it’s the new year,  less travelers. It’s also very obvious much fewer Chinese nationals for obvious reason.

oKoacGw.jpg

NBH5y8m.jpg

Quiet oso bcos those wan travel already left on eve...

Reporting from Bangkok

This is extraordinary

1. Suvarnabhimbi Airport have much less passengers at immigration and luggage carousel 

2. Saw 2 groups of China tour they were directed to another area for immigration away from the rest

3. Hong Kong passengers join the common passengers

4. Road leading out of airport theres so few cars as if it midnight time

5. Today is Monday and normally lots of traffic but the highway connecting airport to downtown is so so few cars

6. Also the connection between Motorway with Ring Road is perpetually jammed between 4-9pm it was all the way clear

7. My maid left home at 5.45pm (rush hour) to pick us at airport ordinarily will take 50mins to 1hr took only 25mins

8. Basically the journey back roads and highways all clear like Songkran when Bangkokians leave Bangkok for holiday.

Kindda scary

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • wtf 2

On 1/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, Yamato said:

Lanjiao Loong if you don’t talk no body will say your are dumb.

And Lanjiao Loong if your words can be believed my dogs’ shit can be eaten also.

Knnbccb Lanjiao Loong.

They will extradite your sorry arse from some bkk slum.

Oh wait

No extradiction treaty with o cha.

Carry out bashing thanks

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:29 PM, Yamato said:

Reporting from Bangkok

This is extraordinary

1. Suvarnabhimbi Airport have much less passengers at immigration and luggage carousel 

2. Saw 2 groups of China tour they were directed to another area for immigration away from the rest

3. Hong Kong passengers join the common passengers

4. Road leading out of airport theres so few cars as if it midnight time

5. Today is Monday and normally lots of traffic but the highway connecting airport to downtown is so so few cars

6. Also the connection between Motorway with Ring Road is perpetually jammed between 4-9pm it was all the way clear

7. My maid left home at 5.45pm (rush hour) to pick us at airport ordinarily will take 50mins to 1hr took only 25mins

8. Basically the journey back roads and highways all clear like Songkran when Bangkokians leave Bangkok for holiday.

Kindda scary

I going BKK next month. hopefully the situation over there is ok.

• Like 1