bo people go vege english's party early............

socrates469bc

12 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Bread and butter issues will win... Korean fish n tw will bow down to bro xi

by 2024, vege english and orange chrysanthemum will be enjoying life in us while taiwan will bow to Emperor Xi if dpp win this round.

if kmt wins, at least there is a fighting chance against communist tiongland.

i want to see if those kgk youngsters of today will make the same mistake of kgk youngsters of 20 yrs ago. 

13 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

by 2024, vege english and orange chrysanthemum will be enjoying life in us while taiwan will bow to Emperor Xi if dpp win this round.

if kmt wins, at least there is a fighting chance against communist tiongland.

i want to see if those kgk youngsters of today will make the same mistake of kgk youngsters of 20 yrs ago. 

Tot Korean fish flirting wif AT $$?

8 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i want the kgk youngsters of today to vote dpp back into office so that taiwan can die by 2024 on a path of no revival.

Emperor Xi wansui wansui wan wansui!!!!!

If tw go back tiongland is really gone case... No identity and become another tiongland toilet

• Wahaha 1

27 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Tot Korean fish flirting wif AT $$?

tiongland is a huge market, so any economy has to work with this market, even the americans.

becos of the strong technological foundation laid down by kmt Chiang Jr in the 1970s-80s, taiwan is still maintaining a technological edge.

however becos of kumgong dpp policy of shutting down nuclear power despite a lack of power and their corruption etc, the strong economic foundation laid down has quickly eroded in the past 4 yrs.

thats why i said ROC will have a fighting chance only if dpp loses this time round.

39 minutes ago, XianGe said:

If tw go back tiongland is really gone case... No identity and become another tiongland toilet

once the people tasted freedom, the masses will not want to be under dictatorial rule unless u r a kgk taiwanese youth.

taiwan has long been a formal part of tiongland until 1949, unlike the spratly islands or xinjiang.

and coupled with geo-strategic reality, taiwan cannot declare independence nor merged with a communist china.

even if china becomes a real democracy, the americans will not allow the rump ROC to merge with a democratic china.

the only pragmatic solution for the rump ROC is to maintain a military poison pill posture while remaining economically engaged with tiongland.

however, the majority of the taiwanese r too kumgong to agree to this strategy.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

once the people tasted freedom, the masses will not want to be under dictatorial rule unless u r a kgk taiwanese youth.

taiwan has long been a formal part of tiongland until 1949, unlike the spratly islands or xinjiang.

and coupled with geo-strategic reality, taiwan cannot declare independence nor merged with a communist china.

even if china becomes a real democracy, the americans will not allow the rump ROC to merge with a democratic china.

the only pragmatic solution for the rump ROC is to maintain a military poison pill posture while remaining economically engaged with tiongland.

however, the majority of the taiwanese r too kumgong to agree to this strategy.

that why i love trump and the bill of rights

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

3 hours ago, aaur4man said:

Did I read China and Democracy in the same sentence?

:wahaha:

yes u did.

in fact mainland china was once a democracy and had its first presidential election in 1911, shortly after the revolution, followed by parliamentary election in 1912.

even though both elections r indirect and only abt 40m tiong kias can vote, this represent the first and only time that there was some form of popular representation in mainland china history.

and these r the only 2 elections in mainland china which were relatively free and fair.