A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

17 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Maybe can try to focus on the positives or try to find something good about them...if u realise, so far everytime u mention about them, is all niaming them one

This 1 i am talking about my own frens la

I have so many different people in my life. I dont mean to niam them one i am speaking the truth that i somehow wasnt that happy over certain things. But i dun think i am niamining at all is the truth

I think u all see my thread until sian also. I doubt i got any right in this forum to rant. 

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

19 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

This 1 i am talking about my own frens la

I have so many different people in my life. I dont mean to niam them one i am speaking the truth that i somehow wasnt that happy over certain things. But i dun think i am niamining at all is the truth

I think u all see my thread until sian also. I doubt i got any right in this forum to rant. 

Hard to tell who u r talking about...coz u always "that person", "this person"...have to second guess 

• Wahaha 2

Wat happen sia. I switch on my laptop and it is still black screen with the machine running and i need to off it by pressing the start buttin. And then start again by pressing the start button again and then it will start up

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

24 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Wat happen sia. I switch on my laptop and it is still black screen with the machine running and i need to off it by pressing the start buttin. And then start again by pressing the start button again and then it will start up

your old laptop?

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

your old laptop?

Yea. Maybe the parts not so good liao. If my mouse os already plug in before i switch it on i need to plug it out again and plug in when my computer starts

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

17 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Yea. Maybe the parts not so good liao. If my mouse os already plug in before i switch it on i need to plug it out again and plug in when my computer starts

better back up your data on external hdd if u have anything impt...usually this kind of sign is not very ideal

23 minutes ago, Homelander said:

better back up your data on external hdd if u have anything impt...usually this kind of sign is not very ideal

16 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

yah i think the motherboard cannot tahan then will die soon

No more things liao. I cleared off the other day

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Why are there such people who startes by saying "do u mind if say something? Pls dont be offended ,i am trying to help u" And most of the time what i hear from them is just speaking from their own perspectives instead of helping me by looking frm my perspectives🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

14 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Why are there such people who startes by saying "do u mind if say something? Pls dont be offended ,i am trying to help u" And most of the time what i hear from them is just speaking from their own perspectives instead of helping me by looking frm my perspectives🙄🙄🙄🙄

Dont mind me saying....

dont be offended just trying to help

maybe you should wash your pgd with more soap so wont be itchy and need to scratch n sniff or attract red ants to your pgd
thank you ah...

like this ok?

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Dont mind me saying....

dont be offended just trying to help

maybe you should wash your pgd with more soap so wont be itchy and need to scratch n sniff or attract red ants to your pgd
thank you ah...

like this ok?

This one is i not serious one wat. The one i written above is happens in life de. It is like something i cant help or cant change de or it is very small issue and then those idiot wanna be "helpful"

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

This one is i not serious one wat. The one i written above is happens in life de. It is like something i cant help or cant change de or it is very small issue and then those idiot wanna be "helpful"

At times i wonder how to deal with idiots like that. If try to explain my point they will try to argue or defend their own point 🙄🙄🙄 end up they only think their perspectives are right or end up they will say they trying to help and say i very easily offended

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

At times i wonder how to deal with idiots like that. If try to explain my point they will try to argue or defend their own point 🙄🙄🙄 end up they only think their perspectives are right or end up they will say they trying to help and say i very easily offended

Most ppl are annoying n idiotic. If they are not important, just close your ears n move on. No use getting pissed over worthless ppl

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg