【法庭】女护士去按摩 遭男按摩师非礼
  被告是50岁的王世涛(中国籍),案发时是一名按摩师,面对3项非礼控状。
  案情显示,29岁的受害者(女护士)去年2月1日下午3时26分,到福禄寿大厦一间保健中心按摩。
  由于受害者肩颈酸痛,她接受被告提议接受精油按摩。在被告的要求下,受害者换上短裤,并脱掉上衣和胸罩。
  被告叫受害者趴在按摩床上,他为受害者按摩时,将受害者短裤拉下,受害者半个屁股外露,被告在按摩受害者屁股时,非礼了她的股沟和私处旁的部位。
  被告后来叫受害者转身,并在为受害者按摩大腿时,再次非礼她。
  被告今早认罪后被判坐牢半年。(图:示范照)
  详情请看《新明日报》。有新闻线索,请拨热线:91918727。
[Court] Female nurse went to massage and was indecently assaulted by male masseur
The accused is 50 year old Wang Shitao (Chinese national), a masseur at the time of the crime, facing three charges of indecent assault.
The case shows that the 29-year-old victim (female nurse) went to a health centre in Fuzu Mansion for a massage at 3:26 pm on February 1 last year.
She accepted the accused's offer to receive essential oil massage due to sore shoulder and neck of the victim. At the request of the accused, the victim changed into shorts and took off his top and bra.
The accused asked the victim to lie down on the massage bed. When he massaged the victim, he pulled the victim's shorts down, half of the victim's buttocks exposed. The accused indecently assaulted the victim's groove and private parts when
The accused later called the victim to turn around and again sexually assaulted her while massaging her thighs.
The accused was sentenced to six months in jail after pleading guilty this morning. (Picture: demonstration photo)
For details, please see the New Ming Daily. For news leads, call the hotline: 91918727.
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2

8 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Same. My bro n i can still watch this on netflix and still laugh over it. The other one is mr vampire. 

Never watch mr vampire before. Thanks for sic. 

sometimes i need a quick laugh i just watch the scene at the school where the bad guy beat his own brother up

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Never watch mr vampire before. Thanks for sic. 

sometimes i need a quick laugh i just watch the scene at the school where the bad guy beat his own brother up

IMG-2507.webp

Heads up this is action comedy. Different from magnificent scoundrels

The pig head really cause the bro gao lat hahaha. He still smash his windpipe. 

• Like 2