Deadpool 3 trailer

canot_lidat_lah

TVA lai liao...Deadpool will be even 1 level higher than them with self-awareness and breaking 4th wall. 

The fact that I'm quite excited even though they haven't showed their hand with the cameos shows the potential of this one. And I've always disliked Deadpool, too cringe for me. 

18 minutes ago, zendude said:

TVA lai liao...Deadpool will be even 1 level higher than them with self-awareness and breaking 4th wall. 

The fact that I'm quite excited even though they haven't showed their hand with the cameos shows the potential of this one. And I've always disliked Deadpool, too cringe for me. 

There was dispute in the post credit scenes where Disney wants to shove She-Hulk into DP3, the scene showing Deadpool is some legal troubles and the person consulting him is She-Hulk...Ryan Reynolds didn't want this part

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Homelander said:

There was dispute in the post credit scenes where Disney wants to shove She-Hulk into DP3, the scene showing Deadpool is some legal troubles and the person consulting him is She-Hulk...Ryan Reynolds didn't want this part

Can forsee a number of B-list cameos, like Pyro and Jennifer Garner's Elektra are confirmed to return. 

But Taylor Swift is being hated more by the day I think they might remove her cameo if fan anger goes viral. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zendude said:

Can forsee a number of B-list cameos, like Pyro and Jennifer Garner's Elektra are confirmed to return. 

But Taylor Swift is being hated more by the day I think they might remove her cameo if fan anger goes viral. 

Yup spotted pyro in the trailer.

1 hour ago, zendude said:

Is Taylor Swift in the movie? I didn't know that, yeah i saw Pyro make an appearance

50 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Finally no women heros as the lead

This could actually bring fans back tho the MCU is kinda dead now

I am ok to have women heroes as long the story, character development and action good…like black widow solo movie i find quite entertaining the yelena and laopeh

Wonder Woman first movie also good

• Like 1

this feels like what Civil War was to the end of the infinity saga...crossover event before secret wars finale

they will fry old rice in secret wars with rdj, chris evans, tobey, hugh jackman hoping for another easy $2 bil

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

i agree. Ryan dared to oppose disney from adding woke to his deadpool

Still find it funny how he solo managed to outgross all X-Men films.

He can be considered Marvel 一哥 already. Tom Holland and Cumberbatch movies all needed strong support cast. Thor went woke. 

• Wahaha 1

18 minutes ago, zendude said:

He can be considered Marvel 一哥 already. Tom Holland and Cumberbatch movies all needed strong support cast. Thor went woke. 

X-Men sucked cos they couldn't replicate the animation type of story telling.. 

Dr strange MOM focus ended up a crazy mum + woke than strange...

Edited by XianGe

42 minutes ago, zendude said:

Thor 4 could have been a great film if it went with the dark vibe. Thor could've been trying to get his shyt together after the loss of loki and asgard while battling a formidable foe which is gorr.

18 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Thor 4 could have been a great film if it went with the dark vibe. Thor could've been trying to get his shyt together after the loss of loki and asgard while battling a formidable foe which is gorr.

Thor actually jin cham, lost his laopeh, laobu, his good frens, jane foster, his stepbro, his realm

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

I loved Ragnarok. Part 4 traded Loki for Jane which turned disasterous. Natalie Portman has zero charisma imo, only good for dramatic films. Everyone else from Zeus to Bale, even the Valkyrie and rock guy were much more interesting to watch compared to her, and the movie died by centering the plot around the most boring character.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zendude said:

I loved Ragnarok. Part 4 traded Loki for Jane which turned disasterous. Natalie Portman has zero charisma imo, only good for dramatic films. Everyone else from Zeus to Bale, even the Valkyrie and rock guy were much more interesting to watch compared to her, and the movie died by centering the plot around the most boring character.

Ragnarok one of my top 3 fav marvel film, alongside Civil War and infinity war

• Like 1