Woman like to orh pisai to eat. Bf chua sai after spotted her, refuse to speak french to her now. Mugen pisai experts can accept?

metalrover

WOMAN LIKES TO DIG HER NOSE AND EAT THE PISAI, CAUGHT BY BF WHO WON’T KISS HER ANYMORE

spacer.png

I like to pick my nose and eat it. There I said it.

I (F23) know this is childish. I’m a fully fledged adult out of college, but I can’t help but like the taste and satisfaction of getting those gosh darn bogies out of my nose. I usually hide this habit from people.

One time I sipped up and my ex bf caught me eating my booger. He thought it was so gross and didn’t even want to kiss me after that.

My family doesn’t care. My new bf also doesn’t care. I don’t do it in public because I don’t want to gross others out.

Is this a weird habit I should try to break before I accidentally gross out the wrong person?

Advertisements

Netizens’ comments

1. Public service announcement to everyone reading this, don’t read this while eating.
  2. I maybe way off, but I seem to remember that as a child it is an urge because it helps the immune system. ?? anyone else remember hearing this?
  3. There was a girl at my work that would roll up several boogers on her desk and would let them dry out then eat them. She was very beautiful too which made it extra strange but hey what ever floats your boat.
  4. I like to just pick my nose in general not really in to eating it but you do you boo boo
  5. To those who do it – have you noticed how you NEVER get sick compared to others ?
    Like… I have a group of friends I am close enough to that they would talk about their stomach aches and whatnot in our messaging group – there’s ALWAYS one who has a problem, because we drank too much last night, because of that one restaurant blah blah blah… Like I’m amazed how often grownups can have issues.
    Meanwhile, here I am with 20+ years without diarrhea or gastroenteritis, colds are nonexistent… basically all my sick leaves at work have been a lie cause I was hungover.
    Anyone else in that case ? I knew other people eat their boogers but seems like a good thread to see if there are benefits.
  6. All of you are disgusting.
  • Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1