'Neh Neh guy' must watch documentary to get into mood cos waifu perky nnp becum deflated sandbags. Mugen neh neh experts pls advise

metalrover

MAN WATCH ‘ADULT FILMS’ TO GET INTO THE MOOD BECAUSE HIS WIFE NOT ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE

My husband secretly watches ‘adult films’ before we have s- just so that he feels in the mood when he does it with me.

Advertisements

Context

Long story short – I don’t really care if my husband watches ‘adult film’ to get off. Especially if we have conflicting schedules or whatever.

He’s the one who actually thinks that watching ‘adult films’ is a sin but recently admits that he does it for a reason I am going to explain below.

I had a baby 6 months ago and I’m still feeding milk. After feeding baby for so long, my once perky ‘neh neh’ look kinda like deflated sand bags.

Earlier this week my husband and I were looking at different kinds of implants and he’s reaaaallly pushing me hard to get some after I’m done feeding our baby.

Advertisements

He’s a ‘neh neh’ guy. I am cool with all of this and I’m glad we can lay in bed together and look at implants. It’s never really struck me as him not being attracted to me.

Just this week he talked about having s- when the kids are asleep or over at my parents and it got me feeling excited that we are finally doing it again.

Then he decided to basically reject my advances most of the time when the kids are not around and whenever we do it, he will appear to the toilet first for about 10 minutes before coming back This has happened quite a few times.

Tonight I finally asked him how does he release if me and him don’t have s-. I casually asked him if he’s watched any ‘adult films’ lately, and he said “yea I’ve been watching it a lot before you and I have s-”.

He says that it is the only way he can get into the mood because he is not physically attracted by me anymore because I’m not the size I used to be.

Edited by metalrover
  • wtf 2

• metalrover changed the title to 'Neh Neh guy' must watch documentary to get into mood cos waifu perky nnp becum deflated sandbags. Mugen neh neh experts pls advise