Song Bo Aaur4man, someone reply you liao

Huat Zai

@aaur4man

Ho Ching rebukes netizen’s HDB ownership statement: ‘Don’t spin cock & bull about HDB land should be free… excuse not to pay taxes’

Screen-Shot-2022-04-08-at-10.29.32-AM-69

After a netizen attributed a remark to Madam Ho Ching's HDB post, she then wrote, “It’s fine if you have a different opinion, but it is not honest to put words into someone else’s mouth, ya?”

After a netizen, Ms Serene Ho attributed a remark to Madam Ho Ching, former Temasek CEO and wife of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Mdm Ho Ching then wrote, “It’s fine if you have a different opinion, but it is not honest to put words into someone else’s mouth, ya?”

On Wednesday (Dec 14), Ms Serene Ho wrote, “Ho Ching said that we do not own our HDB flats and we are merely paying rent upfront for long term leases. So why are we paying property taxes for flats we do not own?”

Screen-Shot-2022-12-16-at-12.39.27-PM.pn

This appears to be in response to Mdm Ho Ching’s Facebook post from Dec 12, wherein she said that buying an HDB flat with lump sum payment is like paying rent without inflation for decades, which also keeps housing costs low.

Since then, there has been an exchange of opinions between Mdm Ho Ching and the netizen, Ms Serene Ho.

Mdm Ho Ching proceeded to write an analogy about HDB flats as rental schemes, comparing owning such a flat to owning an apple and the number of things a person can do with an apple.

Among other things, the Prime Minister’s wife wrote, “Don’t spin cock and bull about land for HDB should be free so that buyers can enjoy a bigger windfall than they already have. And don’t spin an excuse not to pay taxes. Taxes are a duty for everyone, to fund and support common essential services for the common good. We cannot want low-cost housing on the one hand, and free education, while paying no taxes.”

Ms Serene Ho, on her part, thanked Mdm Ho for commenting on her post and explained, “It certainly was not my intention to put words in your mouth and I apologise if you misconstrued my intention.”

“I was merely trying to point out that your suggestion to regard the flat purchase price as long term upfront rental is too simplistic and misleading. 

Most cannot afford to cough out this one time upfront payment and will need to pay interest for loans they take. Additionally, the ‘discount’ rent rate they pay will only apply if they retain the flat for the entire tenure of the land.

If they dispose of the flat earlier the ‘rent’ changes depending on how soon the flat was sold off. I wasn’t suggesting that people do not pay their taxes but in true rental situations, there is really no need to pay property taxes, upgrading or maintenance fees,” Ms Serene Ho added. /TISG

https://theindependent.sg/ho-ching-rebukes-netizens-hdb-ownership-statement-dont-spin-cock-bull-about-hdb-land-should-be-free-excuse-not-to-pay-taxes/

• Wahaha 3

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

@aaur4man

Ho Ching rebukes netizen’s HDB ownership statement: ‘Don’t spin cock & bull about HDB land should be free… excuse not to pay taxes’

Screen-Shot-2022-04-08-at-10.29.32-AM-69

After a netizen attributed a remark to Madam Ho Ching's HDB post, she then wrote, “It’s fine if you have a different opinion, but it is not honest to put words into someone else’s mouth, ya?”

After a netizen, Ms Serene Ho attributed a remark to Madam Ho Ching, former Temasek CEO and wife of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Mdm Ho Ching then wrote, “It’s fine if you have a different opinion, but it is not honest to put words into someone else’s mouth, ya?”

On Wednesday (Dec 14), Ms Serene Ho wrote, “Ho Ching said that we do not own our HDB flats and we are merely paying rent upfront for long term leases. So why are we paying property taxes for flats we do not own?”

Screen-Shot-2022-12-16-at-12.39.27-PM.pn

This appears to be in response to Mdm Ho Ching’s Facebook post from Dec 12, wherein she said that buying an HDB flat with lump sum payment is like paying rent without inflation for decades, which also keeps housing costs low.

Since then, there has been an exchange of opinions between Mdm Ho Ching and the netizen, Ms Serene Ho.

Mdm Ho Ching proceeded to write an analogy about HDB flats as rental schemes, comparing owning such a flat to owning an apple and the number of things a person can do with an apple.

Among other things, the Prime Minister’s wife wrote, “Don’t spin cock and bull about land for HDB should be free so that buyers can enjoy a bigger windfall than they already have. And don’t spin an excuse not to pay taxes. Taxes are a duty for everyone, to fund and support common essential services for the common good. We cannot want low-cost housing on the one hand, and free education, while paying no taxes.”

Ms Serene Ho, on her part, thanked Mdm Ho for commenting on her post and explained, “It certainly was not my intention to put words in your mouth and I apologise if you misconstrued my intention.”

“I was merely trying to point out that your suggestion to regard the flat purchase price as long term upfront rental is too simplistic and misleading. 

Most cannot afford to cough out this one time upfront payment and will need to pay interest for loans they take. Additionally, the ‘discount’ rent rate they pay will only apply if they retain the flat for the entire tenure of the land.

If they dispose of the flat earlier the ‘rent’ changes depending on how soon the flat was sold off. I wasn’t suggesting that people do not pay their taxes but in true rental situations, there is really no need to pay property taxes, upgrading or maintenance fees,” Ms Serene Ho added. /TISG

https://theindependent.sg/ho-ching-rebukes-netizens-hdb-ownership-statement-dont-spin-cock-bull-about-hdb-land-should-be-free-excuse-not-to-pay-taxes/

58 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Mila Kunis Lol GIF

Spit Take Lol GIF

42 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Forever twist n turn to suit them

thats why limpeh been telling all u kumgong pappy serfs to vote for some lao tiko finance speculator like limpeh into parliament.

like that, who will monkey limpeh??????

only limpeh's monkeys can monkey u all kumgong pappy serfs??????

song bo, kumgong pappy serfs???????

wahahahahahahahahahaha

Best Wall Street Monkey GIFs | Gfycat

• Wahaha 3

I already say Liao, maybe some ppl need a New spec

I am being charge interest rate for using my so called Money and  anothet 2.6% interest rate if I loan from HDB and now as quoted long term rental I need to pay for tax.

Since it housing even my water 2 tax I am charge tax(gst) on top of another tax

Only the stupid 61 wasted every 5yr

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

I already say Liao, maybe some ppl need a New spec

I am being charge interest rate for using my so called Money and  anothet 2.6% interest rate if I loan from HDB and now as quoted long term rental I need to pay for tax.

Since it housing even my water 2 tax I am charge tax(gst) on top of another tax

Only the stupid 61 wasted every 5yr

diam diam lah, kumgong pappy serf!!!!!!!!!

hdb is cheap rent for 720mths according to ho jinx, ok??????????

wahahahahahahahahahahah

• Wahaha 3

13 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Waiting for

alrdy happening in xiland liao.

if Emperor winnie xi not scared, then why state media so anxious??????

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/china-cranks-propaganda-defending-xi-covid19-surges

China cranks up propaganda defending Xi as Covid-19 surges

limpeh alrdy said last sep that whats seems secure is actually insecure.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/16/china/china-zero-covid-uturn-xi-jinping-intl-hnk-mic/index.html

can only watch after 36 sec

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

alrdy happening in xiland liao.

if Emperor winnie xi not scared, then why state media so anxious??????

limpeh alrdy said last sep that whats seems secure is actually insecure.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/16/china/china-zero-covid-uturn-xi-jinping-intl-hnk-mic/index.html

can only watch after 36 sec

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A bunch of serfs descended from survivors of the great leap, holding up a piece of white paper

money-show.gif

Even we have a better shot at overthrowing tyrannic rule, we are a nation of trained soldiers after all. Isn't that the reason why the unit that they keep closest to their side a bunch of foreign mercenaries?  

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Wahaha 2

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

4 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

A bunch of serfs descended from survivors of the great leap, holding up a piece of white paper

money-show.gif

Even we have a better shot at overthrowing tyrannic rule, we are a nation of trained soldiers after all. Isn't that the reason why the unit that they keep closest to their side a bunch of foreign mercenaries?  

kumgong pappy serf think these foreign mercenaries as fierce as their compatriots ma??????

wahahahahahahahahahaha

12 Facts About The Gorkha Regiment That Completes 200 Years In The Indian  Army

• Wahaha 2